Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

I'm pretty sure it was 16kish... but that was pre Dance with Dragons. So that's 5 books instead of 4. Which would bring the price, on a fractional basis, from 16k to 20k. That's not really how it works obviously but it does show that it's not a completely unreasonable increase.

Hi Becca this is a great thing you are doing!

I'd be interesting in selling full numbered set with rights (#441) in exchange for a single numbered GoT + $$$$.

David

Ok, do you want me to list this as a trade only or will you sell outright? And is your set AGoT thru ADwD?

Edited by becca69

• 2 weeks later...

So if we think $5100 is a decent price for a numbered "set' without the MM AGOT, what would be a decent price for one with it? I agree with Justinian; you can't just add the market value for numbered MM AGOT. A set is greater than the sum of it's parts. So if we assume a fair price for a stand-alone numbered MM AGOT is approximately $2200, we saying a numbered set is worth more than approximatley $7300...

Thoughts?

So if we think $5100 is a decent price for a numbered "set' without the MM AGOT, what would be a decent price for one with it? I agree with Justinian; you can't just add the market value for numbered MM AGOT. A set is greater than the sum of it's parts. So if we assume a fair price for a stand-alone numbered MM AGOT is approximately $2200, we saying a numbered set is worth more than approximatley $7300...

Thoughts?

Hard to say. That's probably close. Mid- to high-6k is probably about right in my estimation (wiggle room, naturally, for auction or consignment fees, condition of books, etc.).

I also wonder what kind of cut Camelot takes in that kind of consignment.

Hey guys, the set is actually mine up on Camelot. I talked with Kim at camelot to help pick the price, they just recently sold a numbered set of books 3-5 for 4,500$, so I figure the price is reasonable, plus people feel safer buying from a legit source. The books are in amazing condition with the book marks and illustration booklet. Also the new Sub Press clash of kings is on pre order paid for included with the early illustration booklet that comes with it. Camelot takes 20% on consignment for the above question :).

Edited by `SerPounce

• 4 weeks later...