Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

:P Yeah, that's right.. any lettered Meisha Merlin.. If you could swing the 'G' 'RR' or 'M' copies, that would be swell.. :dunce:

While I can't do 'G', 'RR' or 'M', I do have the Meisha Merlin letter 'F' - these books came oh so close to ending up on the bookshelf of the American Tolkien. Instead they sit in pristine condition on the bookshelf of the American nobody, available for sale to you. But only with the SubPress books.

Breaking up a complete set is unthinkable. Taking the MM books without the SubPress books would be like having Hodor set off for parts unknown, leaving Bran in a cave with Elric Bloodraven. Some things belong together.

Hi!

I am interested in buying AFFC and ASOS #90. Becca, could you please set this up on the wanted list?

Tnx!

Hi Beeblebrox,

Did you purchase books from ReekReekItRhymesWithLeek? I've got #90 as wanted by them. And lookwhoitis has ASOS #90 for trade.

Good morning all,

I am looking for the Sub Press version of Game of Thrones, numbered copy 160.

I have been collecting this series as long as I can remember. I originally missed on the MM version of GoT, but have the MM version of CoK. Unfortunately, I did not receive e-mails from Subterranean Press when they sent them out to those holding the rights for the numbers for the SP GoT. I have contacted them and they told me I was on the list, but were too busy to do a search and find the dates for me. At this point I understand there is little they could do, although I had hoped they would really perform a more thorough check to make sure there was not an error and that this does not happen to someone else.

I'm new to this forum - not entirely sure how everything works - if you have this version and want to sell it, please PM/e-mail me. Thank you very much.

Prices are not good right now. A SP GOT has just recently sold on ebay for just $415(!) and another for $550 hasn't sold at all. On top of that, there have been two broken sets on offer there for a while that nobody seems to want. Ok, they are offered at quite "hopeful" prices :cool4:

Seeing as we are currently in the hot phase of the HBO season where books tend to sell for a lot more compared to the off-season, I think this is quite worrying..

Good morning all,

I am looking for the Sub Press version of Game of Thrones, numbered copy 160.

I have been collecting this series as long as I can remember. I originally missed on the MM version of GoT, but have the MM version of CoK. Unfortunately, I did not receive e-mails from Subterranean Press when they sent them out to those holding the rights for the numbers for the SP GoT. I have contacted them and they told me I was on the list, but were too busy to do a search and find the dates for me. At this point I understand there is little they could do, although I had hoped they would really perform a more thorough check to make sure there was not an error and that this does not happen to someone else.

I'm new to this forum - not entirely sure how everything works - if you have this version and want to sell it, please PM/e-mail me. Thank you very much.

I added you to the wanted list. Have you tried to talk with Bill and see if he can forward your information to the buyer of your #? He can't give out customer info but maybe he can send along a note? You might also want to consider picking up another copy to have for trade.

I added you to the wanted list. Have you tried to talk with Bill and see if he can forward your information to the buyer of your #? He can't give out customer info but maybe he can send along a note? You might also want to consider picking up another copy to have for trade.

Thanks for adding me to the list, and the suggestions. I have contacted Bill and he said "they do not act as middlemen, or messengers, in such transactions." It was worth a shot, however, thanks again.

Hi Beeblebrox,

Did you purchase books from ReekReekItRhymesWithLeek? I've got #90 as wanted by them. And lookwhoitis has ASOS #90 for trade.

I did not buy the books from Reek. I just bought AGOT, COK and DwD #90 on ebay. I have low hopes of uniting the complete set, but I´ll give it a try. As I understand from reading this forum, Reek was the owner of both the books I am looking for (AFFC and ASOS #90), but he sold ASOS to "lookwhoitis". What happened to AFFC I do not know. So I have pm both of them, but no answer yet. Kinda fun though; trying to find the books - feels like a treasure hunt. Does anyone know how to contact them in other ways? Email perhaps?

And as many have stated previously: great job, becca!

Edited by Beeblebrox

I did not buy the books from Reek. I just bought AGOT, COK and DwD #90 on ebay. I have low hopes of uniting the complete set, but I´ll give it a try. As I understand from reading this forum, Reek was the owner of both the books I am looking for (AFFC and ASOS #90), but he sold ASOS to "lookwhoitis". What happened to AFFC I do not know. So I have pm both of them, but no answer yet. Kinda fun though; trying to find the books - feels like a treasure hunt. Does anyone know how to contact them in other ways? Email perhaps?

And as many have stated previously: great job, becca!

Well at least you kind of know where they are... not sure how else to get a hold of them other than PM or leaving a message in the thread or starting a new thread addressed to them specifically?

Edited by becca69

Hi everyone,

I have a matching pair of SP AGoT and ACoK that I need to sell. Their number is 314. I'm asking $2000 but am open to negotiation. PM me if interested!

Thanks!

Looks like the price of these aren't this high. Lowered to $1500 or best offer. Pictures upon request. I really need to move these so I'm a motivated seller.

Thanks!

I'd appreciate some input folks.

I am considering selling my matching numbers set of the Subterranean published GRRM titles (number 158) including all of the titles published to date (but not the MM equivalents) and rights to the future books. I also have a set of first edition hardbacks up to feast, and the "silver" first edition game of thrones book, though the jacket is a little "bashed" on this one.

What sort of price do you think would be reasonable to get for these titles if I wanted a quick sale?

Any input appreciated!

Rob