Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

Oh I just see a $5000 US scratched out with best offer taken with no actual record/proof of any buyer, and no actual price particularly with shipping etc added on listed

and the $4500 US non-matching 

gotta imagine theres a much bigger difference between matching and non-matching.

Edited by HappyTimes

On March 11, 2016 at 0:48 PM, HappyTimes said:

Oh I just see a $5000 US scratched out with best offer taken with no actual record/proof of any buyer, and no actual price particularly with shipping etc added on listed

and the $4500 US non-matching 

gotta imagine theres a much bigger difference between matching and non-matching.

A member here bought the set. Not sure what the final price was but lower than the listed price. I think shipping was around $130 US?? You can probably figure out who it is and ask them ;)

On 12/28/2015 at 10:07 AM, althanis said:

RnAF2Lo.jpg

My GoT books are still available for sale:

Lettered 'AA' (pictured above):

• Game of Thrones
  • Clash of Kings 
  • Dance with Dragons
  • + rights to forthcoming volumes at published price from Subpress

Limited matching set #94:

• Game of Thrones
  • Clash of Kings
  • Storm of Swords
  • Feast for Crows
  • Dance with Dragons
  • + rights to forthcoming volumes at published price from Subpress

Sketchbooks for Game of Thrones and Clash of Kings are also included either either the lettered or limited set, whichever one is sold first. Open to offers.

Hey Its4game. I sent you a private message about my set, which I quoted above. Having issues logging into my 'althanis' account, which I'm sorting out with the forum moderators. 

Edited by althanis2

Hi

New member here. I started my obsession/collecting with a set that was for sale here a few months ago - same number of MM AGOT and ACOK and then matching ASOS and AFOC from Subterranean. I already had  AGOT and ACOK with a different number.

So it's "completed" but not matched set. Question - whats the difference between a full match and a partial one, speaking in value %?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3lsmx7bkcobhf30/GOT.jpg?dl=0

Edited by ym2000
Image add

44 minutes ago, becca69 said:

There would just be a slight premium on a matching set but it's hard to say exactly how much. It would also add value if you have all the freebies - chapbooks & bookmarks. Prices have been all over the place lately.

Thank you! What about Lettered editions and adding them to the mix of numbered? I know they are considered the Holy Grail of sorts - yet there was a sale on eBay a few weeks ago for HH set that I thought wasn't that much higher then a numbered set.

I saw that lettered set but it was only 4 books and you would need ADWD to continue purchasing that letter from SP. A full matching set sold from Camelot for around $20K. You could probably find one-offs for a just a bit more than the limiteds but not a full set.

• 2 weeks later...