Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

I've hunted my missing MM GoT for years, now I'm thinking of offering my set for sale.

Matching set #140: Meisha Merlin vol 2, Subterranean Press vols 1-5, with SP extras:
   A Game of Thrones sketch book
   Signed Storm of Swords book marks
   The Last Defender of Camelot teleplay
   A Feast for Crows the Captain of Guards excerpt story
   A Feast for Crows sketch book Asking

and if you need reading copies, I have several 1st ed/print trades:

Bantam, signed 1st ed/print vols 1-5   
Bantam, unsigned 1st ed/print A Game of Thrones   
Bantam, signed/inscribed 1st ed/print A Clash of Kings   
Voyager, unsigned 1st ed/print A Storm of Swords

Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/dOlQd

Please pm any offers/questions, thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Becca, can I flip-flop on my previous notes? I've found out the other "U" copies are held by a bookseller, so there is no need to restrict my two books anymore, given that, strictly speaking, there is no owner.

And on Knight, I now know the letter, and it is "T". I also know that somewhere out there is a person who has an otherwise complete "T" set, so I'd like to switcheroo the restriction to Knight. In other words, I'd only like to sell it to the owner of the "T" set, and otherwise it'll stay with me.

Thanks again!

Hi everyone. I have a Harper Voyager UK set that I'm looking to sell, if anyone's interested. All are in like-new condition, never read, first editions. A Game of Thrones is signed too. I'm asking $1,250 + shipping on eBay but will entertain all offers. Love to see it go to someone on the forum. PM if interested.

Thanks!

On 10/10/2016 at 2:53 PM, eRome said:

Hi everyone. I have a Harper Voyager UK set that I'm looking to sell, if anyone's interested. All are in like-new condition, never read, first editions. A Game of Thrones is signed too. I'm asking $1,250 + shipping on eBay but will entertain all offers. Love to see it go to someone on the forum. PM if interested.

Thanks!

If anyone's interested, please make me an offer!

• 3 weeks later...