Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On August 29, 2017 at 3:50 PM, becca69 said:

Sure. Congratulations??

Hi Becca, next time your updating the list can you replace the previous owner of  #158 with myself.   But most importantly hope you have a fun filled holiday season and a Happy New Year, thank you Becca.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have a set of the Subterranean Press ASoIaF series. Plus clash of Kings Meisha Merlin. 7 books total. All matching numbers. Also I have the rights to all future matching numbers released by Sub Press tied to the series. If anything, you may be able to get all Martin sub press releases under the same number. Let me know if you want to buy it. $5k for it all. 

Edited by HGW66

• 2 weeks later...

I have ASOIAF matching set for sale. Includes GOT, COK, SOS, FFC, DOD & KOTSK.  Does not include sketchbooks or bookmarks. Pics are on eBay and I am happy to send more upon request. Asking $5750 for the set + shipping and 3% PayPal fee if you choose not to user F&F. PM me if interested. 

Buyer beware. I recently purchased ASOIAF set #115 on eBay. The seller refused to ship and would not cancel the order. It took me almost two weeks to get PayPal to refund me. I have had a friend report he had same issue with this seller on other items. The seller will keep saying he is going to ship/cancel and then never does. 

I also learned from PayPal if you open a case.  Do not cancel or the case will be considered closed and you will lose your money. PayPal explained this to me when the seller kept saying he was unable to cancel unless I closed my case. 

On 4/8/2018 at 10:10 AM, louis2003b said:

Buyer beware. I recently purchased ASOIAF set #115 on eBay. The seller refused to ship and would not cancel the order. It took me almost two weeks to get PayPal to refund me. I have had a friend report he had same issue with this seller on other items. The seller will keep saying he is going to ship/cancel and then never does. 

I also learned from PayPal if you open a case.  Do not cancel or the case will be considered closed and you will lose your money. PayPal explained this to me when the seller kept saying he was unable to cancel unless I closed my case. 

On 4/8/2018 at 10:10 AM, louis2003b said:

Mind posting the link? Just so we all avoid it.  I don't see it on Ebay.  Thanks for the heads up!

Looks like there are a number of sets listed on eBay but have there been any successful sales recently? Wondering where the market's at.

Also, off topic but did anyone manage to snag a limited illustrated Name of the Wind last week (SubPress advertised but published elsewhere)?