Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

• 2 weeks later...

I almost hesitate to ask, but we just added a new member to the family, bills are higher than I'd like, and I'm tempted to unload one of my SS sets (includes neither of the MM books, but has full rights to all future SS).

How much do y'all think they'd go for right now?

I think we'll be OK, but it would be nice to get some breathing room on our end and maybe find a happy home for someone on the forum.

I would say $6000 on Ebay (maybe) or $5000 private sale. A friend from another message board just recently purchased a set (I believe from a member here) for just over $5k and that included MM. Of course you don't have fees or commission that way either.

I would say $6000 on Ebay (maybe) or $5000 private sale. A friend from another message board just recently purchased a set (I believe from a member here) for just over $5k and that included MM. Of course you don't have fees or commission that way either.

Thanks, becca. As always, you're a welcome (and quick) voice.

I'd love to hear any other feedback. At that price range, I might be tempted to sell, if for no other reasons than to get us some relief and to get a set into the hands of a fan.

Ebay UK currently has listed Meisha Merlin Clask of Kings #303

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Meisha-Merlin-A-Clash-Of-Kings-303-Signed-George-R-R-Martin-A-Game-Of-Thrones-/161309272701?pt=Fiction&hash=item258ec82a7d

...says they will only post to the UK...=-(

...if someone is in need of this one, perhaps they could write the seller and beg? LOL

...anyhoo.... bidding starts at 999 pounds.

(not mine...I'm in texas...just came across it and thought I'd list it here in case anyone's looking.) =-)

Ebay UK currently has listed Meisha Merlin Clask of Kings #303

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Meisha-Merlin-A-Clash-Of-Kings-303-Signed-George-R-R-Martin-A-Game-Of-Thrones-/161309272701?pt=Fiction&hash=item258ec82a7d

...says they will only post to the UK...=-(

...if someone is in need of this one, perhaps they could write the seller and beg? LOL

...anyhoo.... bidding starts at 999 pounds.

(not mine...I'm in texas...just came across it and thought I'd list it here in case anyone's looking.) =-)

The same book had been on Abebooks for $900. Looks like the seller might have purchased it to flip??

Edited by becca69

Well, friends, the latest round of bills have come in and it's put us in a situation where I'd like to sell one of my SP sets.

I have #267 and #288, full rights (fulfilled by Camelot Books). I'm happy to sell either, depending on the buyer's preference.

They come with the following:

1. Right to SP Game of Thrones
  2. SP Clash of Kings (including chapbook)
  3. SP Storm of Swords (including signed bookmarks)
  4. SP Feast for Crows
  5. SP Dance with Dragons
  6. Rights to future ASoIaF Books

I'm willing to entertain any and all serious offers. The books are in pristine condition. I'm happy to provide pictures, descriptions, and maybe throw in a bonus goody or two (I have a couple first edition, foil GoT if that will sweeten the deal for anyone looking). All are wrapped in milar covers and will be shipped fully insured and meticulously packaged.

I'm setting my eyes on the approximate 6k mark. Anything below that I will likely pass on since I think this series has a chance to be a classic for many, many years to come and there are now four books in hand with rights to three (essentially, 1,000 per book and 2,000 for future rights to three books). That number is also, incidentally, about how much it costs to have a baby these days, it appears. :D

Anyway, thanks again to all. The community here is great. Wishing you all the best.

ebv

Hey, I've ended up with two sub press ACok with rights to aGoT. the one i am willing to sell is number 35. Still looking for storm and feast, preferably #361 as that is the clash and dragons number I bought from rugger is, but would settle for un matching books in a trade situation.