Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

Thanks all! Indeed it did.

Becca, if you wouldn't mind taking if of the list, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Sure thing. Does the buyer live close by or are they flying in??

I'll strike it out as sold but let me know if you want me to take it off all together.

Sure thing. Does the buyer live close by or are they flying in??

I'll strike it out as sold but let me know if you want me to take it off all together.

Thanks Becca. I'm fine either way.

They don't live close but will be driving rather than flying out.

Hi all! Noob here who has put off getting MM/SP set for too long.

Looking for a matching numbered (or lettered!) set. Non matching set would also do. Although im new Im a long time ebay member who has sold/bought lots of high end collectibles. Willing to pay the seemingly high prices these have been commadding recently.

Best was to contact me is steelcitydoc AT gmail DOT com. Thanks in advance!

Turk

Hi all! Noob here who has put off getting MM/SP set for too long.

Looking for a matching numbered (or lettered!) set. Non matching set would also do. Although im new Im a long time ebay member who has sold/bought lots of high end collectibles. Willing to pay the seemingly high prices these have been commadding recently.

Best was to contact me is steelcitydoc AT gmail DOT com. Thanks in advance!

Turk

Did you look at the first post? There are a few sets available for sale, including a lettered set.

Hey becca! Thanks for your response - I did see it but I actually assumed it wasn't up to date (didn't expect there to be so many available).

I guess this forum is just an incredible resource for collectors :)

Will start contacting those members shortly. Thanks for the advice,

Turk

Good morning people. I seem to have an ARC of A Game of Thrones, 1996 edition, published by Bantam Books in my possession. Not sure what it's worth, but if someone wants it we can talk about it.

Book is in good condition for an 18 year old book, jacket still intact, pages all there, no spills or stains. Feel free to pm me of you'd like to find out more.

Time for an update.

I sold my set of SP books #288 to ReekReekItRhymesWithLeek this last week. He has books in hand, reports that all is well, and he's now got rights to future volumes in the set. Reek was great to work with and, even better, the transaction paid off the remainder of our hospital bills. I love my ASoIaF books, but I'll trade any one of them for a beautiful, healthy baby girl.

Anyway, I still have #267, and I've had several soft offers for it. I had intended to hold onto it at least until SP publishes Game of Thrones and/or Winds of Winter (no later than 2017!), but if anyone is interested and can offer the right price point, I'm happy to entertain offers.

Thanks again to Reek and to becca69 for being the uber collecter / poster / moderator / all-around-great-gal that she is.

Hey everyone. Today I purchased SP ACoK and ADwD and future rights to GoT and the rest from WesternOz.

Can you please update the list Becca by removing them from the sale section. Also, can you please add me to

the wanted list for #79 SP ASoS & AFfC. I'll buy any number of ASoS or AFfC to be honest though, I haven't

seen any for sale yet.:(

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...