becca69

Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

760 posts in this topic

Regarding Knights of the Seven Kingdoms, what do people think at this point? Is it a must for a complete/Subpress set? To me it just doesn't feel like its an integral part of the series (being just the trade edition+ and there being 750 of the S/L.)

On April 2, 2016 at 10:42 AM, HappyTimes said:

Camelot set sold for 20k without SP got and cok??? 

I'm pretty sure the set that sold was a complete set.

On April 2, 2016 at 4:37 PM, The_Wolfbrother said:

Regarding Knights of the Seven Kingdoms, what do people think at this point? Is it a must for a complete/Subpress set? To me it just doesn't feel like its an integral part of the series (being just the trade edition+ and there being 750 of the S/L.)

Probably not necessary to have but some might consider it an extension of the set, similar to the Dark Tower books with Little Sisters of Eluria and Wind Through the Keyhole. I ordered a matching copy.

The lettered AA GoT, CoK and DwD books have been sold, so Beccy if you can update the first page I'd appreciate it. The person who bought it was from this board, so I'll leave it up to them to decide if they want to say how much they bought it for.

I'm looking for SubPress AA editions - ASOS, AFFC. Also AA Lettered Meisha M editions  for AGOT, ACOK.

I have for sale: MM edition of ACOK #153 new and sealed, SubPress AGOT and ACOK matching set # 39.

I'm looking for SubPress ASOS #86

In theory I could be persuaded to sell the remainder of the #86 SubPress set (No MM unfortunately)

I matching numbered set is also no longer available, sold through Camelot Books on consignment. 

Hi.

I have a completeish (all books except the MM aGoT :P) numbered set that I am considering putting up for sale in the future.

What are the going rates these days? 

Edited by WhiteRaven

Do the numbers match and are the books in fine condition?

28 minutes ago, becca69 said:

Do the numbers match and are the books in fine condition?

Thanks for the reply (sorry if this is a little off topic). 

To answer your question, yes, the numbers match and they are in pristine condition.

Becca, Sold my #120's. you can take me down on any for sale/wanted lists regarding that #, Thanks!

cant believe there isnt anyone trying to unite set 249. its...all...right...in..front...of...you

WhiteRaven - I would say $6500-7500 (possibly more now that the show has started).

Glodowski - done

Gypsy - I know, right?

I have not seen a matching set sold that actually have a MM GOT?.  All the matching sets that have sold in the last year are all without the MM GOT.  

I am working on insuring my collection of books.

Does anyone have a sense of what a full, matched MM/SubPress lettered set of ASOIF is valued at right now?

Any thoughts on whether or not some letters are more valuable than others (letter A versus letter ZZ)?

I am also looking for the values on Legends and Legends 2 limited editions (numbered not lettered)

Thanks!

Magebane - I would insure the lettered set for $20K. The letters shouldn't make any difference unless you have the author's copy or a special association copy.

I would say Legends $2500 and Legends II $500.

Hi all, I’m looking to purchase the lettered state of A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms if anyone is willing to sell. I own Letter “F” of the Martin series but the previous owner never ordered this book. I’m hoping someone wants to sell it before it is published and maybe Subpress will match my letter. Thanks! Travis

Anyone know where I can find/sell other Subpress books (not GRRM)?

I'm talking about forums, and not Facebook.

THanks!