becca69

Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

773 posts in this topic

On 27/10/2016 at 8:01 PM, Marakh said:

Was wondering how much would people here pay for a set including all the Subpress editions minus ASOS. Rights included.

Good question! I'm in a similar situation. Did you get any feedback on this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On October 27, 2016 at 3:01 PM, Marakh said:

Was wondering how much would people here pay for a set including all the Subpress editions minus ASOS. Rights included.

Maybe $4500?

Edited by becca69

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/15/2017 at 4:53 PM, becca69 said:

 

Maybe $4500?

That's probably about right.  SoS has been, at least lately, the hardest to find orphaned copies of.  It also happens to be my personal favorite of the illustrators--Charles Vess.  The covers are fantastic, as are the interior illustrations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whats the current thoughts on value of a full numbered set? MM's + SubPresses (with Kot7K) + Rights?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On January 21, 2017 at 9:23 AM, HappyTimes said:

Whats the current thoughts on value of a full numbered set? MM's + SubPresses (with Kot7K) + Rights?

 

I'm going to say $10-12K.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Becca, I've got A Feast for Crows #273 up for sale. Also #120 matching for SP AGOT, ASOS and ADWD.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, i have 4/5 Game of Thrones 1st edition / printing ? Harper voyager 2011 slipcase Hardcover for sale. So 4 first books are for sale. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JaLa said:

Hi, i have 4/5 Game of Thrones 1st edition / printing ? Harper voyager 2011 slipcase Hardcover for sale. So 4 first books are for sale. 

 

Wrong thread,  you can start a new thread for this set.this thread is for the signed limited illustrated books from meisha merlin and subterranean press.  Which 4 books?the first 4? How much are you hoping to get? Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Glodowski125 said:

Wrong thread,  you can start a new thread for this set.this thread is for the signed limited illustrated books from meisha merlin and subterranean press.  Which 4 books?the first 4? How much are you hoping to get? Thanks

Jep, thought so that wrong place just after i send the message. Should always read instructions for forum first. . . .but thanks for reminding and asking . Hoping to get reasonable price not every possible cents. Books are not mint but in good condition. Still , apologies for wrong forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On April 15, 2014 at 3:58 PM, biblio.phage said:

Subterranean Press CLASH OF KINGS arrived today; we'll have one available for direct sale (#498) or trade. We're missing STORM OF SWORDS in the full set; if anyone has a PC available, please let me know.

 

Do you want me to add this to the main list? And is it a full set or just ACOK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Saturday, April 08, 2017 at 10:01 AM, Glodowski125 said:

Hi Becca, I've got A Feast for Crows #273 up for sale. Also #120 matching for SP AGOT, ASOS and ADWD.

Thanks

Hi becca,  just checking if you saw this update, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On April 16, 2017 at 11:34 AM, Glodowski125 said:

Hi becca,  just checking if you saw this update, thanks

Hey, I didn't see it, sorry... I've just added it to the list!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 9:34 AM, Glodowski125 said:

Hi becca,  just checking if you saw this update, thanks

 

On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 9:53 PM, becca69 said:

Hey, I didn't see it, sorry... I've just added it to the list!

Hey, just realized I put ASOS in that set. ..it should be AGOT ACOK &ADWD, NO ASOS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Glodowski125 said:

 

Hey, just realized I put ASOS in that set. ..it should be AGOT ACOK &ADWD, NO ASOS 

That is a big boo-boo! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 10:05 AM, becca69 said:

That is a big boo-boo! ;)

AFFC 273 IS SOLD,thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2017 at 4:42 PM, becca69 said:

I'm going to say $10-12K.

becca i feel like youve posted an opinion on this previously (or someone did) but any thoughts on the number of complete sets lettered / numbered MM+SP?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

List is updated. 

Honestly Gypsy, I have no idea. Maybe someone can start a thread? ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I have for sale A Clash of Kings and A Game of Thrones in the lettered edition, "T". Would appreciate it if you included it in the list. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GoRaptors said:

Hi, I have for sale A Clash of Kings and A Game of Thrones in the lettered edition, "T". Would appreciate it if you included it in the list. Thank you!

Hi, need to know if they are Meisha Merlin or Subterranean Press. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now