becca69

Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

748 posts in this topic

Hi everyone. I'm also looking to sell my MM/SubPress numbered set (#318, with AKotSK and extras)

PM me if you're interested. 

Thanks!

Hi everyone, I am looking to sell a full MM/SubPress matching set 442, including KoTSK and future rights- or if someone preferred, a full matching SubPress set without MMs.

PM if interested or email [email protected]

Wow - quite a few full sets available right now! 

4 hours ago, HappyTimes said:

Hi everyone, I am looking to sell a full MM/SubPress matching set 442, including KoTSK and future rights- or if someone preferred, a full matching SubPress set without MMs.

PM if interested or email [email protected]

Are you still selling #441? 

Hey all

After a long absence from these forums and a lot of regret at selling my set last year I'm back in the market for a full set.

As much as I'd like a set including the MM's I'd imagine my budget won't stretch quite that far.

Thought I'd put this up here but I will also contact the people who have posted saying that they have sets to sell.

Thanks

Hello everybody,

I am in the market for subterranean press' numbered #277 of both Storm of Swords and Feast for Crows. I feel the owner also has the Meisha Merlins of the same corresponding numbers, so I will just throw #277 of each as wanted too. 

Thank you!