Numbers/Books Wanted List ASOIAF Limited Editions

becca69

I was a potential buyer, but the deal fell through as the guy selling was very strange with having me call to pay for shipping over the phone with my credit card. I decided it wasn't worth whatever loops I was going to have to pull. Therefore, not in the market for 116 anymore. It is all yours!

5 hours ago, Glodowski125 said:

Ok,thanks. Hopefully this works out,  I managed to get feast, but I wanted dance too but he kept dodging my question about owning rights to future volumes. 

Just email Bill and ask him about that number. He will tell you whether or not you can purchase the next book. 

My mega Lettered Edition set for sale now also includes the matching letter of "The Best of Subterranean" collection, containing a Twilight Zone script by GRRM. Sub Press didn't offer that particular book to lettered set owners first, and I didn't see the email for 40 minutes and missed out initially. But when a lettered Best of Sub became available, Bill at Sub Press kindly kept me mind.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/272816634592?

23 hours ago, coreywt said:

My mega Lettered Edition set for sale now also includes the matching letter of "The Best of Subterranean" collection, containing a Twilight Zone script by GRRM. Sub Press didn't offer that particular book to lettered set owners first, and I didn't see the email for 40 minutes and missed out initially. But when a lettered Best of Sub became available, Bill at Sub Press kindly kept me mind.

I've added your set to the list.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I'm new to this site and would like to introduce myself. I'm Paul from England and was directed to this forum by Becca via the Dark Tower site.             ( Thanks Becca). 

I'm predominantly here to attempt to find a complete matching set of ASOIAF with MM if possible. If anyone has such please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you. 

On 12/10/2017 at 11:41 AM, Gregz said:

Hello, I'm new to this site and would like to introduce myself. I'm Paul from England and was directed to this forum by Becca via the Dark Tower site.             ( Thanks Becca). 

I'm predominantly here to attempt to find a complete matching set of ASOIAF with MM if possible. If anyone has such please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you. 

PM'ed and emailed you a couple weeks ago, but no reply. Got what you lookin' for :)

On 8/22/2017 at 6:04 PM, coreywt said:

I have now sold this set, so Becca you can take it off the list, thanks.

On 10/26/2017 at 5:01 PM, LetoAtreides said:

I was the purchaser of Corey's set. He was great to do business with and also packed the books extremely well. The set is great.

For that matter, if anyone on the site owns further GRRM titles lettered "S", send me a PM if you're interested in selling :)

And now you have that "match" bug - hahaha , good luck!!! And congratulations !