How do I go about reading Dunk & Egg?

Jerol

I have yet to read these novellas - always been put off by having to buy different anthologies to get them. Is there a simple way of collecting these to read on a Kindle or iPad?

The anthologies are available in the kindle story for about $8 a piece. I've also found them available through my local libraries e-book system. The only way to get the novellas separately, as far as I know, is via pirating. Any torrent site would have them listed.

The anthologies aren't bad though, so if you live somewhere where they're available on the kindle (US seems to be such a place, going by Red.Queen's links) I'd definitely recommend buying them.

Actually, anyone can buy an ebook for kindle through Amazon.com., no matter where you live. The same is not true for Amazon.co.uk or other international versions of Amazon.

Actually, anyone can buy an ebook for kindle through Amazon.com., no matter where you live. The same is not true for Amazon.co.uk or other international versions of Amazon.

Oh cool, I didn't know that - and I actually even skipped on buying a book at least once because the kindle version was only at .com and not at .co.uk. :cheers:

OK - I guess what I'll have to do is get the anthologies off Kindle and be done with it.

BTW I can't believe you're a council member and haven't read them!

It is my personal shame, sort of like my not reading Watchmen until five years ago. Too many books, too little time. You would not believe the backlog of reading I have. Trying to write my own fantasy opus doesn't help either.

• 1 month later...

OK, two down and one to go. Those were entertaining rides. Damn, George should get these under a single volume. AFTER Winds of Winter is done, of course.

OK, two down and one to go. Those were entertaining rides. Damn, George should get these under a single volume. AFTER Winds of Winter is done, of course.

He's hoping to release 9-12 total so a whole collection will be a long way off.

Archived