Loved it!

JayDubya

I played as Stannis, and took over the world. It's definitely not perfect, but it's really quite good, especially when I sent assassins to kill Renly and Joffrey and Tyrion (I felt a little bad about the last one).

I was never good at remembering where everything is on the novel's map, but the game's map has seared that knowledge into me.

There are a lot of misalignments, with voices and florins vs. dragons, etc. But I didn't care. It was fun to capture the castles and make war against the Starks and Tullys (I kept trying to make them my vassals rather than annihilate them, but they never surrendered)

Great job.

• 4 weeks later...

I absolutely love the total war games and I am utterly obsessed with asoiaf to the point where I've read each book atleast 3 times each but probably more. The reason I can't play this game which I'm absolutely dying to play is because I can't mod anything:(. I am computer challenged

:huh: You don't need to do the modding. Just download the existing mod, or wait for the better version that those guys are working on.

:huh: You don't need to do the modding. Just download the existing mod, or wait for the better version that those guys are working on.

Patience is a virtue. That virtue is rarer than politeness on the internet.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeh I've tried playing it like 5 times now but every-time I download it and follow the instructions a new problem pops up and I can't fix it. Until I succeed I've been playing the mod for M&B "A Clash of Kings", its not perfect but I still recommend it. I'm currently in the service of Robb Stark and I've successfully raided the Westerlands numerous times with my motley crew of westerosi.

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived