[book spoilers] what if...

Aerys Blackfyre

After that scene of angry Arya telling Beric and Thoros that they are liars, and pale Cat telling Bran "Promise me. Promise me," it's likely to me that Lady Stoneheart will be in for Frey hangings in the upcoming seasons. I wonder though if she will be played by Michelle Fairley.

And please no UnTalisa. I was relief the Talisa posing as FArya theory is over, so no UnTalisa replacing UnCat.

What would UnTalisas motivation to have Brienne bring Jamie to her be?

the Lannisters send their regards

And how would Beric even recognize Talisa and feel compelled to resurrect her? Did he even know Robb was married?

I don't think Beric has ever met Cat either

OK, maybe I don't hate this idea as much as I thought I did.

I'm all for unNedfetus. But leave Talisa out of it. He'd have a little cloak, and Thoros could keep him in his pocket. He'd give orders so quietly that only Thoros could hear.

"What's that, Ned?" (holding him up to his ear) "Hang all the Freys?"

I'm all for unNedfetus. But leave Talisa out of it. He'd have a little cloak, and Thoros could keep him in his pocket. He'd give orders so quietly that only Thoros could hear.

It's times like these that I wished fanfiction was allowed on this site.

Boy Mackenzie Crook didn't get much screen time! I thought Orell stuck around longer in the books?

Orell dies in his first appearance in the books. Although no doubt he'll be sticking around in eagle form for S4.

This tweet by Michelle Fairely indicates she'll be back: https://twitter.com/RealMsFairley/status/341566195079720960

Googling the news on the web one can find several hints about Michelle Fairely is returning, for 'cameo' appearances.

Remember, and I don't remember seeing any scuttlebutt, that season 2 Jason Momoa was back for a cameo.

I also notice cameos are not mentioned in the main credits , but I think that's SOP for television.

if it's a cameo, it will be for just one scene in the season 4 finale, like the epilogue of ASOS

I think they only need two cameos from her , LS is off page that long, I don't see why they could not contract for her to come back again, tho that might be season 6!

Un Cat is or will be easy to have a replacement for after one cameo, she is hooded and her voice is destroyed, shadows and inferred directions and secondary characters carrieing things out in her name. Unless we need a more detailed dialogue with someone she isn't needed to be a up close and personal character except for the Breinne scene. Going forward in books 6 and 7 depending on her involvement may be different, but her stint on Suits could be done also and she could return.

Lol, it wouldn't just drive terror through the Riverlands either! Once word got out that a pint sized monster was going around the Riverlands hanging people from trees, Cersie would be sure it was Tyrion letting off some steam while he plotted the perfect way to murder her and her children. Her paranoia would reach all new heights after that!

The biggest factor of trying to use another character is the revenge and justice factor that Cat has, Ned, Her sons, the promises made to her, she has all the aspects of being Charles Bronson in Death Wish, it's why I think she was brought back by Beric to begin with, he knew he was losing a part of himself with every resurrection and Cat had a whole lot of business to take care of that aligned with his.

he could also be warged by old eddard stark, who had been in ser pounce all along, as we'll soon find out.

This theory reminds me of the one from last season where there was a large camp of people expecting Dagmer to reveal himself as Ramsey.

UnTalisa makes zero sense and would work against what we have seen happen already in the following books, like Cat holding Brienne to her oath--to say nothing of what might still happen with Cat.

I feel totally safe saying that there is no chance we will see an undead Talisa. Lady Stoneheart will be Cat.

Archived