The most dangerous character?

Who do you think is the most dangerous character in the series?

For me it will have to be euron greyjoy,

He doesn't care about the family:

He dragged his family into a hopeless rebellion that got the iron born fleet destroyed, his brother/lord sons killed and last one taken away, he slept with another ones wife, when damphair spoke against him he vanished, balon's fall into the sea.

He is Mad:

He ripped the tongues out of ship's crew.

"Balon was mad, Aeron is madder, and Euron is the maddest of them all."

Baelor Blacktyde

He does What it takes to get what he wants:

Balons death, sailing to the valrian ruins for treasure, removing asha as a threat

"A tall and twisted thing with one black eye and ten long arms, sailing on a sea of blood.

Varys, Littlefinger or Bloodraven

lolnope.

I am quite serious. Varys and LF's danger depends on circumstances, resources and purpose. In terms of what they are capable of, how far they are willing to go and most of all adaptability Arya and Tyrion beat them, hands down. Bloodraven in his prime could have been more dangerous than either, depending on his motivation, which is somewhat unclear. In the current situation he seems to have been relegated to the role of observer and tutor.

Arya and Tyrion adapt better than Varys and Littlefinger?? Come on now. Also, Varys and Littlefinger are willing to do basically anything. The two are probably responsible for thousands upon thousands of deaths.

Littlefinger built himself up from very little and Varys keeps paddling away no matter who's in power. I'd say they're more capable.

Arya and Tyrion are dangerous on a much smaller scale, although they will have big impacts. I just can't see how they are more dangerous than Varys-LF giving what we have seen the chaos they have put Westeros in.

Edit: Response to just an Other. Forgot to quote it.

Arya and Tyrion adapt better than Varys and Littlefinger?? Come on now. Also, Varys and Littlefinger are willing to do basically anything. The two are probably responsible for thousands upon thousands of deaths.

Littlefinger built himself up from very little and Varys keeps paddling away no matter who's in power. I'd say they're more capable.

Arya and Tyrion are dangerous on a much smaller scale, although they will have big impacts. I just can't see how they are more dangerous than Varys-LF giving what we have seen the chaos they have put Westeros in.

Would Varys be dangerous in the High road about ot be attacked by the mountain clans? Would Littlefinger be dangerous scrubbing floors in Harrenhal? I don't think so. LF and Varys didn't cause the Wot5K, they tried to profit from it and others have had far more impact on its outcome than those two. As for results? LF has put himself in a precarious position and Varys does not have much to show for all his machinations other than staying afloat.

By contrast Tyrion has overturned Varys designs over a game of cyvasse and Arya has caused a war in the North and mutiny in the Night's watch by not being around.

Archived