[Book Spoiler] Meet the Crow's Eye?

Targaryen loyalist

that character looks alot like they guy who played Jaquen H'ghar!! compare and check.!!!

ETA: Notice the similar eyes and forehead. Maybe he'll go to pyke before they set sail to 'handle' Balon and spoil all of Asha's(Yara's) plans and set stage for Kingsmoot and stuff.

Are you for real?

• 5 months later...

Honestly, I don't believe that the Iron Islands story will play all that big in the adaptation. If they add in the iron island plots to go along with Dorne (which is a must) and the rest of the already established plots, then you'll be skipping around to different characters so fast that the unsullied will lose interest. I think it very likely that once Balon dies, we'll have a couple scenes, one with Euron declaring himself King of the Iron Islands and one with him sailing toward Slavers Bay to claim his queen. I don't think they'll waste time on the King's Moot at all.

i Think we will se more of Euron than that. The plot/synposis for season 4 has already come, were it says that an old threat from within their own ranks comes returns to throw the Greyjoy into turmoil. It cannot be any other than Euron, which indicates that he will have more scenes in the series than he had in the book

Archived