GRRM's Cameo

King of the Bastards

• 3 weeks later...

I kinda think he could pull off Manderly. but Manderly's speech in ADWD is so totally badass, I think a man with a deeper voice should deliver it. With a little editing down(for spoilers) it would be Teaster Trailer worthy equal to or better than Stanni's "The Cold Winds are Rising" from S2

I love how everyone has heard something different about him having a cameo. Seems like he's not too confident in his acting abilities what with all the roles he's apparently passed up. He could easily be an old Essosi or Dornishman. I've always said he looks kind of weird. I would die of laughter if they let him play Yezzan zo Qaggaz (the dying, overly fat slaver who captures Tyrion in ADWD) but it's not something I could see G.R.R.M. agreeing to. Learning some words in a made up language, playing a character who is known by his obesity, etc. We'll most likely get a cameo before ADWD anyway.

I love how everyone has heard something different about him having a cameo. Seems like he's not too confident in his acting abilities what with all the roles he's apparently passed up. He could easily be an old Essosi or Dornishman. I've always said he looks kind of weird. I would die of laughter if they let him play Yezzan zo Qaggaz (the dying, overly fat slaver who captures Tyrion in ADWD) but it's not something I could see G.R.R.M. agreeing to. Learning some words in a made up language, playing a character who is known by his obesity, etc. We'll most likely get a cameo before ADWD anyway.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Archived