Victarion's Hand

AegonSnow

Did Moroqqo fix Victarion's hand, or just make it not hurt.

As his crew gathered, whispering and trading glances, he raised a charred and blackened hand. Wisps of dark smoke rose from his fingers as he pointed at the maester.

Sometimes when Victarion closed his hand the skin would split and smoke, yet the arm was stronger than it had ever been.

I'm not sure Moroqqo healed his hand.

-Made it painless, yes. But eventually it's not going to be good.

A corpse standing at the prow of a ship with bright eyes and grey, smiling lips.

Seeing as that appears to be the description of the mount Dany is to ride to dread... that doesn't bode too well for Vic. Particularly knowing that fire magic may make people look somewhat lively again, but I wouldn't particularly call Beric/uncat alive....

^^^ I was thinking something like that too. I took it as Victarion as being "resurrected" the way we've seen fire magic work before. Although I'm not sure he ever really died from his arm troubles. IIRC, doesn't his pov vocabulary change after this? As in, he is no longer a point of view character for him being "unVic"?

IIRC, doesn't his pov vocabulary change after this? As in, he is no longer a point of view character for him being "unVic"?

I think there's Victarion has POV in WoW, and GRRM said no undead will have POV, if i remember right. By that logic, Vic is not undead.

Archived