What prequel Novel would you like GRRM to write?

Jose Stark

Easy question...... If George RR Martin asked you point blank what story or time period you would like to see a novel written about, what would you tell him?

There is sooo much TBH the age of heroes and how the different were formed..... Bran the builder! Aegon's conquest would definetively be interesting, any of the targaryens reigns but if I had to choose 1 I would choose........

The War of the Usurper!!!!! Since the tourney of Harrenhal or a little before that so we get to know Rhaegar, Robert , Ned, Lyanna , Jaime and even the mad king himself..... Then what happened to the Starks, the war itself and everything ending with what happened in the tower of joy and maybe even clearing up the mystery behind the parents of Jon Snow?

What about you?

1. The Tower of Joy mini-battle from Eddard's POV.

2. The sack of King's Landing from Jaime's POV.

3. Barristan rescuing the Mad King from Duskendale through his POV.

4. The tourney at Harrenhal through either Lyanna or Rhaegar POV.

5. Davos slipping through the Redwyne fleet from his own POV.

6. The execution of Rickard and Brandon Stark through Jaime's POV.

7. The Summerhall tragedy through Dunk's POV (I'm almost certain we eventually get this)

8. The Battle of the Bells through Connington's POV.

9. Construction of the Wall and Winterfell through Brandon the Builder's POV or Bran's as he watches these past events via weirwood (could happen still)

--i think this would be immensely difficult to write because the magic used by Bran the Builder

Please George..

7. The Summerhall tragedy through Dunk's POV (I'm almost certain we eventually get this)

9. Construction of the Wall and Winterfell through Brandon the Builder's POV or Bran's as he watches these past events via weirwood (could happen still)

--i think this would be immensely difficult to write because the magic used by Bran the Builder

Please George..

this

Please George..

Nice thoughts, Ser Jacob!

I'd like to add these to the list:

Aegon's landing and conquest

Anything from Tywin Lannister's point of view

Anything from Benjen Stark's point of view

Andals making the pact with COTF

The Greyjoy Rebellion, Ned's point of view

The landing of Nymeria and her Rhoynars

I have a good feeling (or bad, considering the context) about Summerhall. I've only read The Hedge Knight so far, but I look forward to more Dunk and Egg.

I'd like to see two prequel novels to Martin's sci-fi series set in Westeros during the year 10,000 AL, in which the Cyber-Starks and the Tully-Augments do battle with the Neo-Lannisters and the Transhuman Tyrells. He could call these novels "The Winds of Winter" and "A Dream of Spring."

Despite the very colourful and intricate backstory that includes Aegon's conquest, Doom of Valyria, establishment of Braavos, Ghiscari Empire, the Long Night, the Andal Invasion, the war between the First Men and the Children of the Forest, Nymeria's arrival in Westeros, Summerhall, etc. I'd choose Robert's Rebellion. So many unanswered questions!

I would really appreciate if he'd just finish ASOIAF.

This, but after it:

1. The Greyjoy Rebellion

2. Euron`s voyage

3. Robert`s Rebellion

4. The Long Night

5. Aegon`s Landing and conquest

6. The Young Dragon conquers then loses Dorne

7. The minor house rebellions (Bolton, Reyne, Skagos etc)

Archived