What prequel Novel would you like GRRM to write?

Jose Stark

How about a detailed account of Euron Greyjoy's travels. It overlaps with the first few books, but it would give us a chance to see more lands and cultures in the Asoiaf world than probably any other potential prequel.

Also, the history of the citadel, the events that led up to the building of the Wall, or anything that could tell us more about the Others.

A Prince What Was Promised - the novel about the Robert's Rebellion and the fall of house Targaryen, with a POV characters:

1. Howland Reed in the prologue

2. Rhaegar Targaryen

3. Queen Rhaella

4. Tywin Lannister

5. Jaime Lannister

6. Lyanna Stark

7. Eddard Stark

8. Jon Arryn

9. Catelyn Tully

10. Stannis Baratheon

11. Jon Connington in the epilogue

It starts with Howland Reed adventures on the Isle of Faces, and it ends with the birth of Jon Snow from Eddard's POV, birth of Daenerys from Rhaella POV, and in the epilogue Varys reveals to Jon Connington that he saved prince Aegon VI.

History of the 7 kingdoms

1.The war between the First Men and COTF

2. Andals conquest

3.the Landing of Nymeria

4. the Long Night and the Age of Heroes

5. Aegon's Landing and conquest

6. Young Dragon conquest of Dorne

7. Summerhall tragedy (i do think we will get the story of what happened through the Dunk and Egg tales anyway)

Also a complete history of the Starks and Targs

I didn't included Robert's rebellion etc because i think by the end of the books we will know everything about it....well at least the bits that are essential to the story.

The Chronicles of Barristan the Bold would be an awesome novel to read. He is such a badass character that he truly deserves his own spin-off. Or maybe the rise of the Faceless Men after the doom of Valaryia, which would be equally as cool, though it may need a few novels to cover.

Otherwise those suggested previously would also be epic. Roberts Rebellion, Greyjoy Rebellion, Nights King, Age of Heroes, Aegons Conquest, Nymerias Conquest to name a few.

Once he finishes the main story, I'd like to see the rise of Valyria and the Doom. Also, would love if it somehow HBO does what spartacus is doing and making a bunch of prequels, sequels, mid-quels, and we end up with a show called Game of Thrones: Rise of the Dragon, dealing with the War of Conquest.

This will NEVER happen but here is my list:

1.Robert's Rebellion as a direct prequel novel of like 1,000 pages.

2. A MASSIVE Trilogy covering the 12,000 years until Somewhere after AL.(First Men, COTF,Long Night, Andal Invasion,History of Starks ,Targaryens,Aegon's Conquest etc.)

Oh!But that will remain a dream.

A Prince What Was Promised - the novel about the Robert's Rebellion and the fall of house Targaryen, with a POV characters:

1. Howland Reed in the prologue

2. Rhaegar Targaryen

3. Queen Rhaella

4. Tywin Lannister

5. Jaime Lannister

6. Lyanna Stark

7. Eddard Stark

8. Jon Arryn

9. Catelyn Stark

10. Stannis Baratheon

11. Jon Connington in the epilogue

I like your POV choices. My alterations would be:

Replace Rhaella with Viserys: Martin is great with child POVs, and it would be great to see Viserys before he became who he was in AGOT. And we would still see Rhaella.

Replace Lyanna with Elia: I just think shes a richer character, as she fascinates me more than Lyanna, but thats just me.

Scratch Tywin and Jon Arryn off the list.

Im torn between keeping Stannis or replacing him with Robert.

Archived