Who will be the first five to die in WoW?

Ours if the Fury

despite your name, this was a "in-your-face" :bowdown:

While true the problem is the OP asked for main characters and the prologue characters thus far have not been main character.

As for the dead pool...

JonCon

Ser Barristan the Bold

Doran Martell

Turncloak Theon

Walder Frey

Not sure about the order though. And yes not all are POVs but I'd consider them 'main' characters.

Arya. She will overestimate her assassin skills and will be ambushed by an angry mob and die in a lonely ally, all by herself.

Mance Rayder. After successfully escaping the Ramsay's torture chamber, he will be greeted by a group of The Others...that will destroy him.

Jaime Lannister. It is just like Martin to kill off a character once he's been enlightened.

Jorah Mormont. He will die a rather bloody death and Dany will seek revenge on his behalf thus starting her westeros invasion.

Tyrion. He will die at the end of WoW by a uncontrollable, vicious, and extremely angry drogon.

I feel like I'm in the minority here, but I really don't think Theon will die in WOW. At least not right away. It would be pretty damn anticlimactic if Stannis just excecute him in the beginning of the book.

I'd say were looking at the deaths of:

Barristan (dying in battle)

Margery (How can George resist this one? Shit would hit the fan)

Brienne

Ramsay

Stannis (As the big death at the end)

my golden dragons are for Victarion to die first at Mereen, he wants Dany so he is up to die

I am afraid Theon will die very soon too...for Jon

JonCon is up to an early death in WoW too...don t think he will live long enough too to become a stone man

I think Cersei, Jaime and Brienne will make it a bit longer...but I feel Margery will not make it very much longer

Ah yes last not least of course I wait for Walder Frey to meet his end

Barristan Selmy - Dany has to lose her comfort zone again. And with so many people coming: Victarion, Jorah, Tyrion, Aegon, she will have a hard time dealing with this.

Khal Jhoqo - Because he won't live long once these guys get to Dany.

Littlefinger - Because the Sansa, Hound, Jaime, Brienne, Uncat web and arcs can't move forward with him still alive imho.

Roose Bolton - He may move against Ramsey and he finds out or the North gets him.

Ramsay Bolton - He may get killed by daddy to save Fat Walda and a new, legit heir. Or the North and various other enemies get him.

Unsure:

Doran Martell - So Arianne can develop more and go it alone. Or he lives until the throne stuff emerges more in book 7.

Stannis - Depends what happens with the Boltons, the North, if he gets on the outs with Mel, the Jon Snow reveal - he is 50/50 for me. Let the chips fall where they may.

Ser Barristan

(Victarion will be his undoing, letting the horn sound three times when Barristan gave orders that his army should retreat back into the city after three blows)

Arya, but she will survive by warging Nymeria, like I imagine Jon does with Ghost

(It's the only way I see her 'jumping' back to Westeros and reuniting with Nymeria)

Littlefinger, will be killed by Sansa

a) not before he claimed his Lord's right, though [cause I read something about a controversial Sansa-chapter] She might finally piece together what Lysa mumbled about before her death, the letter, the tears for Jon Arryn, that Littlefinger fucked over her family, etc.

b ) alternatively he will be killed by the Blackfish, who I think is on his way to the Vale)

JonCon, but he will spread the grey plague beforehand

Ramsey Bolton, if he isn't dead already

(his chances just aren't that good, what with enemies out- as well as inside Winterfell)

Archived