Defending Daenerys (aDwD) (Long post)

Lady Nastja

I just dislike the way GRRM wrote her. Since she is fictional I can't actually hate her as a human being but I hate the idea of her.

I think he actually did a good job writing her, she is a very complex and unpredictable character. But I understand why some people dont like some aspects about her.

I think he actually did a good job writing her, she is a very complex and unpredictable character. But I understand why some people dont like some aspects about her.

As do I, GRRM's writing is hardly to fault. Some readers just don't like certain characters, which is ridiculous since there is no Daenerys or Jon or anyone, there's only GRRM. They are but characters, no more than ink and paper.

As do I, GRRM's writing is hardly to fault. Some readers just don't like certain characters, which is ridiculous since there is no Daenerys or Jon or anyone, there's only GRRM. They are but characters, no more than ink and paper.

i agree. she is complex and her thoughts and actions feel real as i read them. i also find essos interesting but would be happy if drogon let her climb on her back and fly straight to westeros with her army following by ship in chapter 1 of twow.

Archived