Theon "Reek" Greyjoy - Payback

Stepkick

So how many want Theon to lead Stannis to take back Winterfell from the Boltons, capturing Ramsay alive, and then the role reversal. Theon the inquisitor and Ramsay the new Reek. Could have some funny lines like when Theon is flaying Ramsay he fumbles the flaying knife cutting him deeper and says "Sorry but it so happens that I am missing a few fingers so my ability to grip a knife is slightly affected." Or lines like while Ramsay is fastened onto the crucifix, slows the horn saying "Let's play a game. I take it you're no stranger to the game, an expert rather. The inventor of this game was a lord named Ramsay Bolton. But you're not a lord, you're not even a man, you're my creature. Yes you are my Reek Snow."

Still keeping the name Snow as a double whammy to remind him he is a bastard.

You know ..... revenge is a sweet thing ..... I mean Theon was a jerk and all blah blah but he didn't really do much to the Stark family really, he didn't kill anyone of the Starks, he still loves the Starks and aspires to be one of them ...... and I think he is way past his redemption arc.

It is time to make a eunuch out of Ramsay now!

It would be the ideal scenario, but he'll receive the treatment after Theon and Asha somehow aid Stannis, and he'll most likely be gelded by Asha if anyone, then turned over to Stannis to get skinned by his troops and burned alive. That's how I see it happening anyway, though I also see Nymeria's wolfpack being involved in Ramsay's exit, or his bitches being warged by Bran.

It would be the ideal scenario, but he'll receive the treatment after Theon and Asha somehow aid Stannis, and he'll most likely be gelded by Asha if anyone, then turned over to Stannis to get skinned by his troops and burned alive. That's how I see it happening anyway, though I also see Nymeria's wolfpack being involved in Ramsay's exit, or his bitches being warged by Bran.

Now him being eaten by his own bitches under Bran's control, that's something :cool4:

It really would be a quite poetic way to go, and GRRM is fond of using Dante style ironic punishments, so that was the first possible means of his exit that actually sprang to mind. My full idea was that if Winterfell was retaken, Nymeria's wolf-pack, under direction from Arya, would be involved, and possibly also Ghost if he was permanently warged by Jon. If Theon does indeed meet his fate at the weirwood, it would give Bran more power over other life-forms, which Bran has an indication of, hence the reason he's been communicating with Theon. Ramsay tried to hide in the kennels, and all his bitches get warged by Bran. Theon is then complicit in his own death because on some level he's aware that it will help bring down the Boltons, but although I actually prefer this scenario, I think It just as likely Ramsay meets his end at the hands of Stannis, though this current post somewhat contradicts my wording and opinions in the first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:lol: :lol:

I hate what Ramsay did to him but I cant feel sorry for Theon.

Dude, he's what... a 17-year old kid who's made a few bad decisions, in tough situations under bad counsel.

He's not a psychopath, sociopath or anything. I wouldn't say he's even evil, just lost. Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

He's had his fingers cut off, his penis cut off, his teeth pulled, he was flayed, starved, etc.

You can't feel sorry for him, really?

I don't personally see Theon as much different to many of the guys I've known under twenty-one. with four brothers who went to all-boy schools, seeing their friends made me realize that they aren't total jerks, just idiots influencing idiots. like stupid girls. going to an all-girl school, sigh, most women are pretty petty and stupid themselves. just in different ways. Theon was just another young person trying to figure it out and made a shitty decision. in all truth, like people who try weed and other beautiful things (sarcasm). not sociopathic, evil, psychotic or even that bad. I think we can all afford him some sympathy considering that no teenager or even early twenties person is all that bright or in tune with their wants and needs. i'm not even a theon lover, but I can sympathies with his stupid decisions. every character in the book has made cock ups, even the most kind, good, seasoned and old characters. its just people. so poor theon. hope he gets his sweet revenge. like drowning ramsay while making him a "woman". that way the iron islands god is pleased and so is pretty much everyone else :)

Remember: Balon was a King and therefore Theon has royal blood to.

Melisandre wouldn't let go of this "sacrifice".

i think theon has more than suffered for what he did and i think he deserves a qucik death so he doesnt have to live the way he does but taking out ramsay first would be poetic justice at its best and i hope he gets the bastard back (see what i did there :cool4:) and maybe tortures him a little 2

Am i the only one who would like to see Theon survive. I know he has done some really shitty things, but i feel sorry him. If there are people, (and there are a lot of them) who can forgive Jamie for all the crap he's done... why not theon. I think he's paid his dues.

I reckon Theon is going to survive. He's gone through worse redemption by mutilation than Jaime, so he's obviously paid his dues. If Stannis does defeat Ramsay, it will actually be in his interests to try and force the ironborn into putting Theon and Asha on the Seastone Chair, regardless of the situ with Euron.

I reckon Theon is going to survive. He's gone through worse redemption by mutilation than Jaime, so he's obviously paid his dues. If Stannis does defeat Ramsay, it will actually be in his interests to try and force the ironborn into putting Theon and Asha on the Seastone Chair, regardless of the situ with Euron.

Well, the odds are not exactly stacked in his favor. This is Stannis we are talking about… baring an intervention by Milisandre, i do not see Stannis allowing Theon to live, regardless of the outcome between him and Ramsey. There is just too much at stake, there is the loyalty of the north men, which is dubious at best. Stannis does not require Theon to claim the iron isle; he is better off marring Asha to one of his loyal Knights and claiming it that way. Theon will eventually wear out his usefulness.

• 2 weeks later...

Stannis might have to put theon to death to appease the northern clans....they want vengance for his betrayal of the Starks and Stannis can't risk losing the Northern clans. Theon for all intents and purposes is useless...the ironborn will never accept him being that he can no longer provide an heir....I think Stannis hopes to bind the Ironborn to his cause by trying to marry Asha to one of his Lords or a northern lord.....Stannis would have to come up with a really elegant scheme to keep from putting Theon to death.

Am i the only one who would like to see Theon survive. I know he has done some really shitty things, but i feel sorry him. If there are people, (and there are a lot of them) who can forgive Jamie for all the crap he's done... why not theon. I think he's paid his dues.

Then again, that's the obvious ending for any character like Theon on this genre: to survive the ongoing humilition in order to pay respects to those bigger than him and be forgiven in order to die an old man that has paid his dues (generally giving up riches, some girl or a legendary object/Castle).

Thing is, these books don't do obvious.

Then again, that's the obvious ending for any character like Theon on this genre: to survive the ongoing humilition in order to pay respects to those bigger than him and be forgiven in order to die an old man that has paid his dues (generally giving up riches, some girl or a legendary object/Castle).

Thing is, these books don't do obvious.

Yeah, you are probably right. It is funny though… I have disliked Theon from the moment he was introduced in AGOT. I detest his attitude, especially toward Jon. Five books later, I am cheering for him to survive.

Archived