Varys The Merman?

Firstblade

I know it's ridiculous, but I noticed new possible evidence today that I've never read before. Euron, in AFFC, tells Victarion that he had a dragon egg, but he threw it in the ocean. Perhaps that's how Illyrio acquired one of the three.

Thoughts on this and the theory in general?

Either way, I can't help but feel like the Drowned God will become much more important. There are several hints towards Krakens and Mermen and just word emphasis in general. In a Sam chapter, after he has sex with Gilly, she says, "... but there are no trees here. Only water, Sam. Only water."

Well, this theory is certainly original. :shocked:

But no, the timeline doesn't match up. Illyrio acquired the eggs in 297 or before. And even if he got the egg Euron threw, it doesn't really point to Varys being a merman.

Well, this theory is certainly original. :shocked:

But no, the timeline doesn't match up. Illyrio acquired the eggs in 297 or before. And even if he got the egg Euron threw, it doesn't really point to Varys being a merman.

There was a whole supportive theory behind it, but the original source no longer works. I'll edit this post with a replacement if I can find one.

Archived