Small Questions v 10008

Stubby

i suppose it could r'hollor, but why would he really want to talk over fried junk?

Well, if the Varys is a Blackfyre theory turns out to be true, maybe because there is power in king's balls?

Why do you say Red priest? We don't know if he was a R'hollerite, um R'hllorist, er R'hlloran, oh whatever, do we?

Sorry, I meant Blood Magic, we can't possibly know that he's a Red Priest with the few evidence we have.

Well he's using fire magic in a Free City (Red Priests are all over the Free Cities), it kind of confused me though.

Small and/or dumb question.

Do we ever have *proof* that Robb named Jon as his successor in his will? We know he fights with Catelyn about it in the Sept. We know he gets his lords to sign a will. He never actually states what the provisions of the final will are as far as I know.

Do we ever have *proof* that Robb named Jon as his successor in his will? We know he fights with Catelyn about it in the Sept. We know he gets his lords to sign a will. He never actually states what the provisions of the final will are as far as I know.

nope, we'll never know(till we do....) :devil:

From the official WOIAF app which GRRM approves:

Along the way, he [Robb] concludes that he must make sure Winterfell has an heir should anything happen to him, and over Catelyn's objections legitimizes Jon Snow and names him his heir.

I know alot of people were shocked by the red wedding but there was lots of foreshadowing especially throughout book 2,it never surprised me,but the purple wedding really came out of left field in a good way.So my question is was there ever any foreshadowing of Joffs death?

I know alot of people were shocked by the red wedding but there was lots of foreshadowing especially throughout book 2,it never surprised me,but the purple wedding really came out of left field in a good way.So my question is was there ever any foreshadowing of Joffs death?

You know the dwarf lady who was freaked out by the sight of Arya in ASoS when she was with Beric? She said something about visions, including a girl at a feast with purple flames of poison around her head.

From the Ghost of Highheart:

"I dreamt of a maid at a feast with purple serpents in her hair, venom dripping from their fangs."

Archived