Who would be right character for a first person narrative?

Ordos

That was (and can still be) fun. Character X first person = Novel X or Author X literary works. Glad I got the ball rolling.

I still would like a comparison for Arya. And maybe Sam and Quentyn (the two most normal people in the series). Sadly I have not read many first person narrative novels in recent years.

Anyway, thanks for the fun.

Cersei and Theon, they're the most psychologically complex characters and their POV is already twisted and distorted as it is. In first person, it would be even more oppressive and compelling.

ETA: Oh, you meant just one character for the entire story? In that case, I'll have to go with Arya. Just one awesomely dark coming of age tale

:agree:

Thanks!

Last post from me on this thread I promise!

My favorite character: Aegon = Robert Harris' Archangel. (first person or not but story still centralized around him)

Son/heir to long dead dictator appears after years in hiding and a conspiracy for him to seize power at the right time.

Oh Varys! I would love to see what he really gets from his "little birds"...why he manipulates and molds everyone! I think HE thinks he is doing what is best for the realm...so in his head he clearly is the one that is on target with his objective. I keep imagining something like the Che role from Evita, little asides that tell us what is really going on... oh now I want it to be a musical :)

Archived