Who Will Win The Game Of Thrones?

Korgon The Reaver

I think Sansa is going to win... The Starks are obviously the hero's of the story, or at least the ones we feel compassion for. I understand we are all in for a bittersweet ending, but the Starks SHOULD get some form of salvation given what's happened to them. Sansa is obviously the weakest of all potential candidates, making her the most likely to succeed in this world. She doesn't know it yet, but her experiences are forming her into Queen of the Universe.

Jon or Daenerys, probably. Although it would be nice to see a wildcard entry win it.

Don't know why Arya, Mel and Sansa are in the list though.

Jon and Dany are way to obvious imo. This is Martin, after all. Jon might be the Prince who was Promised, but I'm talking about who wins the Iron Throne.

Arya is on the list because she's a main character. Arguably, THE main character in the book. So young, yet soooo thrown feet first into the fire. Has anyone gone through more than her?

Mel is on the list because,,, she's the only person with demonstrated power. Unlikely, I know. But, again, we're talking Martin.

Jon or Daenerys, probably. Although it would be nice to see a wildcard entry win it.

Don't know why Arya, Mel and Sansa are in the list though.

Jon doesn't even know what the Game of Thrones is and Dany is as competent as Cersei

1. Dany
  2. Jon
  3. Aegon
  4. Tyrion
  5. Tommen
  6. Cercei
  7. Sansa
  8. Vary's
  9. Littlefinger
  10. Arya
  11. Stannis
  12. Mel

1. Dany is just as bad as Cersei

2. Jon doesn't know the first thing about politics

3. Aegon will be a puppet for his Martell cousins

4. Tyrion is a kinslayer, people are going to want him dead

5. Tommen is going to die

6. Hodor is more believable than Cersei

8. Varys will put Aegon on the throne: he's accomplished his goal so in effect he won

9. LF aimed too high, Sansa's going to kill him

10. Arya's not playing the game

11. George is going to kill Stannis :(

12. If Stannis dies Mel loses: he's her Ace card

The winners will be Sansa and Margaery: they're the players of the next generation :D

Jon doesn't even know what the Game of Thrones is and Dany is as competent as Cersei

1. Dany is just as bad as Cersei

2. Jon doesn't know the first thing about politics

3. Aegon will be a puppet for his Martell cousins

4. Tyrion is a kinslayer, people are going to want him dead

5. Tommen is going to die

6. Hodor is more believable than Cersei

8. Varys will put Aegon on the throne: he's accomplished his goal so in effect he won

9. LF aimed too high, Sansa's going to kill him

10. Arya's not playing the game

11. George is going to kill Stannis :(

12. If Stannis dies Mel loses: he's her Ace card

The winners will be Sansa and Margaery: they're the players of the next generation :D

If Stannis dies,,, no biggie. We all know he isn't the Prince anyway. Once Mel realized that Jon is the Prince (which she probably already does), she won't need or want Stannis anyway. She'll just turn her allegiance to Jon... probably going to resurrect him, and then be his right hand lady.

Ultimately I think all the players will die fighting each other, or The Others,,, and when it's all said an done, Sansa will be on top.

Even before (F)Aegon gets to KL, Dany will start a second Dance of Dragons against him.

I'm sure Varys will have something up his sleeve ;)

Dany's no where near Westeros and Aegon's just defeated Stormsend I don't think she'll kill him that quickly. Anyway Dany needs Aegon, she's barren and can marry him off to Sansa, Margaery or Arianne

I keep trying to decide what a bittersweet ending would look like and really just have no idea... though a Mad Queen Dany might do it for me.

In the end, we all will win.

I think the ending will be: The Starks win. Sansa sits the Iron Throne. Jon kills the Great Other. Bran is the Greenseer. Arya will be an assassin- probably a Dragon assassin. Rickon? probably end up a Cannibal. But,,,,, the bitterness is that none of them will have a relationship with each other. Sansa will be some hard core bitch of a queen who takes no shit. Arya is a silent assassin who hates her sister and vice versa. Jon ends up not even being a Stark. Rickon ends up like the Bastard Bolton.... So, the Starks win, but they're all horrible tormented and changed into dark figures from the experience.

If you think the last one on the Iron Throne is the winner in the story you have not been paying attention.

That being said I`d really like it if someone like The Almighty Rooseman, or Euron would sit at one point on the throne, if only for a brief period of time...

In the end I think it will be someone predictable like Dany or Jon...

Archived