Sweetrobin, sweetsleep, lemoncakes, Sansa and the gruesome fate of kinslayers

I actually think this will be the final test by Littlefinger to make Sansa come over under his "spell". It reminds me of the Emperor Palpatine with Anakin Skywalker, to try and break the goodness and make them your mental servant, have them do something deplorable to something or someone they love. It could be an institution or simply a family member. Littlefinger has been subtly working on Sansa with making her feel responsible for her father's death. It is all part of his manipulation game to garner better control. Make her his "accomplice" and get her hands dirty so that she feels more compelled to "go along with the program" sort of speak. I agree though, if she kinslays SweetRobin, she is instore for something more ghastly than she realizes.

But if all Kinslayers get killed then... Noooooooooo!!

TYRION'S NEXT

Unless of course you believe A+J=T

I think Tyrion might get a "get-out-of-jail-free-ish" card for all the things he was falsely accused and punished for. Then again, he's still not exactly having the greatest time since killing Tywin.. 

• 5 weeks later...

I've always stated that Sansa is likely to die in TWOW, for a multitude of reasons which have nothing to do with this. Good find, however; I never before noticed that kinslayers tend to die off. I can picture a scenario where Sansa unwittingly murders Sweetrobin due to Littlefinger's scheming; then, realizing she's a kinslayer, she pretty much goes insane and tricks Littlefinger in a way that results in his death. In her madness, however, she somehow reveals that she killed Sweetrobin, and the Lords of the Vale execute her through the Moon Door. I would be very satisfied with this.

That is utter crap. I do not want for her to be a kinslayer. Sansa is way too important to die in such a way. I hope that does not happen, for you do not deserve ANY sanctification. 

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding sweetsleep, Bran was given the same thing to help while he was having the dreams.  From Bran I in ACOK. 

"This will give you dreamless sleep," said Maester Luwin as he pulled the stopper from the jar.  "Sweet, dreamless sleep."

"It will?" Bran said, wanting to believe.

"Yes.  Drink."

Bran drank.  The potion was thick and chalky, but there was honey in it so it went down easy. 

Despite what is obviously sweetsleep, Bran has incredibly vivid wolf dreams.  Whatever effect sweetsleep might have on others, it does not have on Bran. 

Likewise, Robin might be very much like Bran in this respect.  I don't care for the later portions of this series of videos, but Preston Jacobs, a YouTuber, delves into similarities between Bran and Robin in his series "In the Minds of Wolves and Robins."  I too believe there is more than meets the eye with Sweetrobin, and perhaps the sweetsleep just doesn't have as much effect on him in the same way it doesn't seem to have on Bran. 

It's unlikely that Sansa will end up killing Robin, but will likely come to the realization that there is something strange going on.  She is far too kind to kill an innocent child.  As Osha recognized Bran's abilities, perhaps it will be Sansa to find the same in Robin? 

Archived