Funniest theory you ever heard

Tiki

There are no funny theories... Only good and bad... I am such partybreaker :)

I don't know Jojen paste, no matter how gross it sounds, always make me laugh for some reason...

Also, it's Rickon, not Ricken

'Hodor' Is actually a dragon taming word, that when said in hearing of a dragon, will bind them to your will. The symbols around the horn that Vic is transporting said 'Hodor' In Valyrian.

Edit: also Hot Pie is Rhaegar after warging several years into the future...

There are probably many, many more...

Funny are those which focus on absolutely irrelevant things and minor characters. Some of the are like "hey, remember that drunken villager mentioned once in X's stay at Y? I think he is a carpenter", followed by an exhaustingly long list of solid evidence.

Jaime is Aerys`s son but Cersei isn`t (or the other way around)

There are no funny theories... Only good and bad... I am such partybreaker :)

You must be friends with these guys

It just wouldn't be a funny theory thread without one from the ultimate crackpot theory master. R + L = Samwell

" Both enjoy long walks by the beach, evenings with friends, and disembowling children." :lol:

:bowdown: The Black Hawk

:bowdown: The Black Hawk

His posts honestly brighten my day.

I also want to add this link. Basically, an Unsullied viewers asked users of the /tv/ forum why Lannisters couldn't control lions, if Starks could control wolves, and Targaryens could control dragons. The thread then escalated into a bunch of hilarious crackpot theories as people started to take the piss out of the Unsullied fellow's logic by stating that everyone can warg their own sigil.

TL;DR: Beric is Euron and warged the lightning to kill Balon. Proof: Both wear an eyepatch and Beric disappears at the same time that Euron appears. CONFIRMED!

Also, the Blackfish is assembling an army of trout to retake Riverrun, and Lollys poisoned Joffrey by warging into his cup.

His posts honestly brighten my day.

I also want to add this link. Basically, an Unsullied viewers asked users of the /tv/ forum why Lannisters couldn't control lions, if Starks could control wolves, and Targaryens could control dragons. The thread then escalated into a bunch of hilarious crackpot theories as people started to take the piss out of the Unsullied fellow's logic by stating that everyone can warg their own sigil.

TL;DR: Beric is Euron and warged the lightning to kill Balon. Proof: Both wear an eyepatch and Beric disappears at the same time that Euron appears. CONFIRMED!

Also, the Blackfish is assembling an army of trout to retake Riverrun, and Lollys poisoned Joffrey by warging into his cup.

House Bolton is screwed....

Jaime is Aerys`s son but Cersei isn`t (or the other way around)

I forgot about this one... :)

Hodor + Catelyn = Rickon.

LF + Catelyn = Sansa.

Ned Killed Lyanna.

4-2... I am so good in my job :)

Sansa theory is just pathetic, and I laugh to its creator, not the theory...

Sansa theory is just pathetic, and I laugh to its creator, not the theory...

If the Sansa theory were true, it would not make sense why Cat is all uppity with Ned for supposedly fathering a bastard when she's been popping them out as well.

Archived