What two characters do you want to reunite most of all?

cooper56

Jon & Tyrion forged one of my favorite relationships and shared my very favorite moment in AGOT (standing on top of the world and calling each other "friend"). I would love for them to reunite after everything they've gone through, and now that they're brothers-in-law too. They would certainly have a hell of a lot to talk about, and I think they would still be good friends.

Ok i have a question for you all if you think two starks meet up before the series is done who will it be?

I would wish for Jon & Arya because they're my favorite siblings, but I think it more likely Jon & Bran or Jon & Sansa.

I know Jon and Arya is very popular in this category for so many obvious reasons, so I agree with the majority. I would however settle for Arya and Nymeria, especially if it leads to a proper slaughter of Freys.

Has to be Jon and Arya. I love the parallels between them (mainly TV show)- Jon says he 'would like to fight for the side that fights for the living' while Arya's one true God is death and she repeatedly says 'all men must die.'

However, I would like to see Sansa reunite with a sibling- she was the most distant stark from her family so after believing she's lost over half of her family it would be nice to see how she would react to a reunion. I think she deserves a reunion.

No matter which pair of Stark siblings

Sansa-Arya, Arya-Jon, Jon-Sansa, Sansa-Rickon, Jon-Rickon, Arya-Rickon

This.

I'd add Jaime and Tyrion. There last meeting was such a heartbreaking read, I'd hate for the two of them not have a chance to reunite and remember they do love each other.

Jon, Arya, and a special appearance from Darksister. :)

That sword is just perfectly named for Arya, and Jon being the "stick them with the pointy end" brother would be perfectly suited to give it to her.

Arya - Gendry :wub:

Sansa - Arya

Sansa - Rickon

Sansa - Jon

Stoneheart - Arya

Stoneheart - Sansa

Stoneheart - Jon

Stoneheart - Petyr

Jon - Arya

Sansa - Cersei

Arya - Jeyne Poole

Sansa - Jeyne Poole

Also I want Edmure to be united with Cat's girls. :crying: he'll cry manly tears

Archived