What two characters do you want to reunite most of all?

cooper56

Yes. Sam and Randyll, but Sam can't be afraid and I just want him to tell him off, or I'll settle for a good one liner.

It will be the climax of the hero's journey: atonement with the father, the final test before Sam becomes a man. It will be akin to Luke vs. Vader only without the Emperor.

Jon and Arya will be great. Everytime she uses Needle I think of how he had no idea how useful that would be to her, and how much he helped her down the road.

Also, it is very important that she buried Needle for now, but couldn't bring herself to totally toss it. Jon, in a way, will help her find her identity again, because I think she will go back to Needle eventually and head for Westeros.

So, Jon gave her protection yet will also help her find and get her identity back.

Sad scene scenario: Rickon is reunited with Jon and/or Sansa and he mistakes them for Ned and Cat :crying:

I also think it would be pretty cool if Sansa is reunited with Nymeria. Through Arya's warging the Direwolf protects Sansa :)

Sad scene scenario: Rickon is reunited with Jon and/or Sansa and he mistakes them for Ned and Cat :crying:

I also think it would be pretty cool if Sansa is reunited with Nymeria. Through Arya's warging the Direwolf protects Sansa :)

WWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYY????!!!!???? :bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :crying: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

Archived