What two characters do you want to reunite most of all?

cooper56

I want to see if Stoneheart will spontaneously drop dead when she meets any of her children.

Beyond that, basically want to see any Starks meet. It is notable that the family at this point has been completely destroyed: everyone thinks everyone else is dead. And the women are all living under false/changed names.

Jeyne Poole with either Jon or Sansa.

Dany and Tyrion would be a first meeting, not reuiniting, but I want to see how it goes. He can tell her a lot that will be relevant to her past, present, and future. Same for Moqorro.

Moqorro, or some other red priest in good standing with the mainstream of the faith, with Mel. I'm imagining she will be told her interpretations of prophecy place her in minority of one.

Stoneheart with Petyr. How big a blade will she gut him with?

Arya with anyone who can tell her news from Westeros. Months of listening to gossip in the inns of Braavos and she hasn't caught word that she can rub Gregor Clegane off her list, or that his men may be headed toward the wall or hung.

Rickon is young enough to forget what his parents looked like.

I think he is going to hardly remember what his parents as well as Robb looked like when he grows up. When he thinks of his father, he is probably going to think of Jon.

Thinking about it, I'd say that Jon meeting anyone (doesn't matter if it's a reunion or a first time meeting) would be pretty sweet. Arya because I want her to meet the one person who without a doubt can make her happy again. Sansa because she would finally find a hero, just not where she initially expected it. Bran because it would make Jon so happy to see that he is alive. Rickon, because Jon could become a parental figure to the young lad. Stannis because of the awesomeness. Samwell because Jon needs one of his best friends. Tyrion because Tyrion need to meet a good person who considered him a true friend and did so honestly. Theon because I want to see if Jon can put aside his feelings when he sees the broken thing Theon is. Jeyne because she needs some good treatment. Davos because it would be awesome. Cersei for shits and giggles. Gendry, because I want my two favorite bastards to meet. And on and on...

Jaime - Tyrion

Sansa - The Hound

Sansa - Tyrion

Tyrion - Cersei

Sansa - Arya

Jon - Arya

Bran - Jon

Rickon - Bran

Stoneheart - Petyr (!)

Stoneheart - Sansa

Stoneheart - Arya

Stoneheart - Bran

Stoneheart - Rickon

Absolute #1. Nymeria and Arya

2. Tyrion and Cercei: I want Tyrion to be the valonqar soooo bad

3. Sarella and Doran, just so I can see how Doran reacts to MAester conspiracy

4. Jon and Stoneheart would be great

5. Stoneheart or Manderly or Arya or Nymeria and Walder Frey

6. LF and Olenna: I want these schemers to be waiting for Dany or back Jon once the Lannister/Tyrell alliance falls

7. unGregor and Sandor. It has to happen.

8. Dany and the house with the red door. I want her to give up the Throne

Archived