Have You Ever Had a ASOIAF Dream?

This is going to sound totally bizarre, but a few weeks ago, I had a dream that I had to call Finn Jones' parents (actor who plays Loras) to tell him that he had died. Even though that is the entirety of what I had remembered from the dream, the first thing I did when I woke up was to look up Finn Jones on google to make sure he hadnt died and that I'd had a greendream or something.

My only ASOIAF related dream was awesome. It was a series of dreams actually that were directly related in which the entire A Storm of Swords book plays the opposite of what happened. The only bad part about it was Joff didn't die by my scheming but by Tyrion actually be the one that poisoned him.

It was awesome to see Robb listen to Grey Wind and hold Walder Frey hostage so that the Red Wedding doesn't happen. Roose Boltons scheming was never revealed though.

I had crazy dream about king stannis attacking oldtown,for some reason he had purple lightsaber. I had followed him up the city walls to kill ''usupers''. Another dream I had. Was me arguing with ser Jaime about him being the cause for the war. He killed me in the end though.

This is going to sound totally bizarre, but a few weeks ago, I had a dream that I had to call Finn Jones' parents (actor who plays Loras) to tell him that he had died. Even though that is the entirety of what I had remembered from the dream, the first thing I did when I woke up was to look up Finn Jones on google to make sure he hadnt died and that I'd had a greendream or something.

That is bizarre. I'd be upset if Finn Jones died, disturbed if I had to tell his parents.

I recently had an ASOIAF/Gossip Girl dream in which Serena van der Woodsen was a lady and the two of us were lovers.

I've had some weird ones. Usually ones involving Winterfell and the Wall. There was one in which I found myself standing on a long table in Winterfell, rallying the Northmen because we had to go north of the Wall and find Benjen, dammit! I've been really curious about Benjen since my first time reading A Game of Thrones, so I loved that one.

Archived