Have You Ever Had a ASOIAF Dream?

I'm not even much of a Tyrion fangirl but I had a "Golden Wedding"-level drunk Peter Dinklage!Tyrion pull me of a bar chair and say something like: Enough with this bullshit (probably refering to the rest of the dream), let's fuck! :eek:

Not sure if it was Natalie Dormer!Margaery's enthusiastic speech in defense of Tyrion Lannister or ovulation, but that was rather scary and I woke up in shock and disbelief because that came out of nowhere.

Last night I dreamed I had The Winds of Winter. I think even in my dream I was skeptical, because the cover was white (too close to the grey cover of Dance), there was an Obara Sand chapter (Hotah will be the POV for the Darkstar storyline), and it involved Ser Gerold Dayne escaping capture. Let's face it, my favorites will probably all wind up dead.

I just had a dream last night that I had WoW and I was reading the first chapter, apparently Stannis loses at winterfell and retreats back to dragonstone for some reason...then I remember I was wanting to know if Jon survived, but in my dream I refused to look ahead in the book. (damn i wish i looked ahead ) oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait a couple more years. :dunno:

I probably have but just don't remember them. I think about them a lot before falling asleep. In all my dreams though I am invulnerable, can fly and am really strong, so maybe I just don't fit into the lore heh

I had a dream once where I caddied for the Emperor from Star Wars and was getting mad because he kept cheating. That's the only dream I can remember having connected to any particular fantasy or sci fi material.

• 2 weeks later...

I had one last night - my first ASoIaF themed one.

I was on a beach, and somehow I knew that I had to burn Maester Aemon's body. But for some reason Dumbledore was there to tell me what to do. He told me I had to burn a bunch of "meaningful" things with him, but all I had were travel size and sample size hand washes and lotions. Dumbledore handed me a letter written by JK Rowling (somehow this dream became very meta) and said that had to go on the pyre too, but under no circumstances was I to read it. I did anyway (sorry Dumbledore), but it was very short and only said something like "You can do it" or something equally superficial.

I had one last night. I was reading a list of my "sins" and it looked like your basic rap sheet. I got furious when I saw one line," Person was seen eating an english muffin in the hall of the Citadel and that is against the rules".

Jesus was I PISSED! The whole paper was covered from to bottom with my crimes ( I must be a wicked hoodlum in my dream-life) and that english muffin line was the one I got upset over! Gosh, it was just crumbs on the floor. I was outraged!

I usually dream ASOIAF whenever I'm reading through the series.

The last dream I remember I was part of a group of black brothers who had taken shelter in a small fort. The Others were surrounding us and we could see the wights trying to claw through the arrow slits. I was frantically searching for weapons or something to barricade the doors and windows. As I was running around, I saw that my brothers were all sitting down in the kitchens over a barrel of wine. I tried shouting at them to help with the defenses, but they convinced me that it was no good. The dream ended with me guzzling wine, and closing my eyes when I heard the door crash in.

it's actually a fact your brain can't make images on its own in your dreams so every face you see in your dreams is actually someone you saw in real life kinda cool

and it's not just the show ( my ASOIAF dreams are quite frequent ) and it's also all the artwork i've seen of people and places

I will disagree with this on one point. How do you explain random dreams of death?

A couple of months ago (it's strange I haven't had a ASOIAF dream in while (or maybe I just don't remember them)) I dreamt I was in a forest with the COTF and they wanted my help them because of something and they have me something to help them fight with. Whether I was the Last Hero or not, I don't remember but I think the dream ended with something coming for us in the forest.

I had a dream where I was giving kit harington advice on sword fighting. He didn't seem to be in character as jon snow and i'm definitely not a sword fighter.

I also had a dream where a had a conversation with a "danaerys" who was definitely not emilia clark and didn't mach the books description of dany either. Thats as close as i've come to asoiaf dreams.

Archived