What was Rhaegars name for Jon?

PrinceBreakspear

This topics are funny to me. Since R+L is not certain but people making dreams about other things...

That's what the "4th hokage isn't Naruto's dad" deniers said as well :P

R+L=J has got to be the most obvious theory in ASOIAF! The real question is: "why was Jon born?"

And the answer is Rhaegar thought Jon would be Visenya :D

That's what the "4th hokage isn't Naruto's dad" deniers said as well :P

R+L=J has got to be the most obvious theory in ASOIAF! The real question is: "why was Jon born?"

And the answer is Rhaegar thought Jon would be Visenya :D

Naruto become crap after Tobi-Obito thing :D So asoiaf much more logical about this things :)

Most likely Viserys.

His daughter was named Rhaenys, His son was Aegon, Jons name would most likely be Viserys(male version of Visenya)

But Viserys was his brother too... I mean yeah, this is stylish and a great idea, but I for one would not name my daughter Johanna. It would be too weird. That's my sister, not my daughter... o.O

Jon Snow was not named after Jon Connington , though a good friend to Rheagar,he was exiled. No one names their child after exiles or traitors.

I think Ned named him after Arryn. Lyanna was dying and Rhaegar thought the baby would be Visenya, so it makes sense that Ned named Jon

He thought it would be a girl, so a Visenya. Boy, was he wrong! Rhaegar and Melisandre are locked in the race for worst prophecy interpreter in history.

Archived