BWB Eurocommie meet 2006

Chaldanya

We've got a couple of suggestions for locations and dates. It's really easy - list your order of preference for each option - or just state favourite if you want. Just make it v. clear which location and date you'd prefer.

I think we should keep the voting open for a while - until the 1st December.

Locations:

Amsterdam

Barcelona

Lisbon

Venice

(you can vote for others not on the list)

Dates:

22st-23nd April

29th-30th April

6th-7th May

13th-14th May

(obviously I've just listed the weekends and again, if you have another date in mind speak up!)

N

I'd love to see Venice during Carnivale (if it weren't for the pesky tourists... I mean, besides us), but that's February, so that's way too early. :P

So, in order of preference:

Barcelona/Girona

Venezia

Lisboa

Amsterdam

Did we ever have an 'Eastern' city? I hear Prague is lovely (and has incredibly cheap alcohol), and I'm sure there are others that are reasonable to get to - or at least as reasonable as Lisbon is turning out to be.

As for dates, I'm not sure I can do any of those, and won't know for a while, so no preference yet.

Again, it'll be tight whether I can make it, but assuming I can -

Venice

Barcelona

Amsterdam

Lisbon

Oh, and any date is fine, but it's me birthday on the 10th May, so the two May dates have a particular attraction for me. ;)

Heh...not surprising to see Barcelona building a bit of a lead, although Venice is putting up some resistance. I'm not sure what I prefer at the moment, although I may vote at a later date. :)

I like how we already have one pro April and one pro May supporter though. ;)

Sean should come! How can you resist the cheap flights to see Zollo and Zak! :P

And Zollo should have suggested Venice, which is on the Slovakian border. Or Bratislava itself. Then you could have done all your trips at once. :mellow:

And yes, we went to Prague before. But you should have voted for Krakow if you wanted to go there Filippa. :P

Ser Ilyn Payne can't get onto this board, but I have relayed the options to him in oschat and he says:

Ser Ilyn Payne:: Barcelona, Lisbon, Amsterdam, Venice.. though I would put Krakow and Budapest between Amsterdam and Venice

Sophelia:: I'll put your vote in.

Ser Ilyn Payne:: actually I read an article about Krakow on my flight back from Dublin... that and in addition some recommendations of my brother made me believe that Krakow would be awesome

Ser Ilyn Payne:: acommodatio in Krakow would be cheaper than say Lisbon or Barcelona or Venice

Archived