Season 4 Roundup

Westeros

Right because people aren't allowed to enjoy something that's different on the show than it is in the books, because you "know better." Jeeze Louise.

:D

Personally, I wish show!LF had more charming moments. I love it when you have an "ohh, he's not a hero, but he's still cool and funny" feeling then you get to something heinous and it's "ahhh, I feel manipulated!" Then again, that's pretty much how my dad is (he hasn't read the books, just listened to years of my yakking). He one time goes "Dammit, I want to like him but then I remember he betrayed Ned." I'm like "And wants to jump Sansa's bones and threatens his employees with mutilation?" "...that too." -_-

I love Loki, especially in the films, but urgh, Littlefinger, do not want in either canon.

So here we are , we know that (tho it's not been confirmed flat out, but it's my guess) that all of S4E9 will be the battle for the WALL.

Lots of VFX ... and Neil Marshall's work... that sounds just great for me.

I am not going to go looking for it... but Val should make an appearance?

I mean if they can have Tycho Nestoris , in one episode...

What err.... has happened to Val?

(I am not going looking for Val Casting thread.)

So here we are , we know that (tho it's not been confirmed flat out, but it's my guess) that all of S4E9 will be the battle for the WALL.

Lots of VFX ... and Neil Marshall's work... that sounds just great for me.

I am not going to go looking for it... but Val should make an appearance?

I mean if they can have Tycho Nestoris , in one episode...

What err.... has happened to Val?

(I am not going looking for Val Casting thread.)

You don't have to because there isn't one. There were casting news this morning (where I'm from) though. Gary Oliver has been cast as "Bravoosi Captain" which hints at Arya's story aligning with the books'. I read also that he will appear in the last episode. I was going to create a thread about it but forgot I've never posted on here. I guess there had to be a first time hehe.

You don't have to because there isn't one. There were casting news this morning (where I'm from) though. Gary Oliver has been cast as "Bravoosi Captain" which hints at Arya's story aligning with the books'. I read also that he will appear in the last episode. I was going to create a thread about it but forgot I've never posted on here. I guess there had to be a first time hehe.

Yes that's what I (think?) I expect.

Never saw it confirmed tho.

Ygritte become the new Val (sorry for blasphemy Sullied!)

Ahh! So the last episode will have Arya departing the Salt Pans on the Braavosi shiip....

I figured all those speculations about Arya being in Braavos during season 4 were wrong.

Michiel Huisman signed a deal to become a series regular for season 5. Perhaps this means they are planning on making changes to Daario's story. If they weren't changing anything, he would probably be off-screen for most of the season, so there wouldn't really be a reason to upgrade him.

http://tvline.com/2014/01/07/game-of-thrones-season-5-michiel-huisman-daario-spoilers/

Michiel Huisman signed a deal to become a series regular for season 5. Perhaps this means they are planning on making changes to Daario's story. If they weren't changing anything, he would probably be off-screen for most of the season, so there wouldn't really be a reason to upgrade him.

http://tvline.com/2014/01/07/game-of-thrones-season-5-michiel-huisman-daario-spoilers/

Changes in story...nah...I think it will just be some mandatory dany-daario sex scenes every episode (which will be highly romanticized )

Changes in story...nah...I think it will just be some mandatory dany-daario sex scenes every episode (which will be highly romanticized )

I hope not. I want them to be crude and dirty, as it was in the books. Cause, um.... it fits their characters.... And I just hate "romantic" sex scenes anyway.

Archived