Who you want to die that isn't that bad

Ribupr

Barristan.

1: he probably wants to die fighting.

2: All his kings always die

3:He should hve died with Rhaegar but decided to bend the knee as a coward, then proceed to let a boar kill his second king, then does nothing when cercei tears Robert's will, then when forced to retire he refuses to obey his kings order (he choose joffrey as his king when he let cercei tear the Will)

Barristan.

3:He should hve died with Rhaegar but decided to bend the knee as a coward, then proceed to let a boar kill his second king, then does nothing when cercei tears Robert's will, then when forced to retire he refuses to obey his kings order (he choose joffrey as his king when he let cercei tear the Will)

wow some great points I have never thought of. You have great observational skills. He seems kinda dumb.

Selyse

Yeah, we'd all be better off without Selyse. It bums me out how GRRM wrote Selyse & Lysa & even POV-Cersei as the same bitter, short-sighted shrewish character. They have the same personality, the same flaws. Very irritating.

And yet I still want her dead.

Barristan.

Barristan, a coward? Now I've seen it all.

Barristan, a coward? Now I've seen it all.

he acted once as a coward, when a Kingguard decided to serve and protect the enemy leader who killed your king's son. He isnt a 100% coward, just not worthy to be a kingguard anymore.

he acted once as a coward, when a Kingguard decided to serve and protect the enemy leader who killed your king's son. He isnt a 100% coward, just not worthy to be a kingguard anymore.

Even the rebel forces respected his bravery and loyalty, The only one that wanted him dead was Roose Bolton, IIRC.

Margaery. She's just a pawn of her elders but it just kind of grosses me out how she is going through all these kings. And the idea of her going into her 20s waiting for Tommen to become old enough to get a boner and having kids with him is super creepy. I feel like we need To Catch a Predator:Westeros Edition.

Margaery. She's just a pawn of her elders but it just kind of grosses me out how she is going through all these kings. And the idea of her going into her 20s waiting for Tommen to become old enough to get a boner and having kids with him is super creepy. I feel like we need To Catch a Predator:Westeros Edition.

:lmao:

Archived