Who you want to die that isn't that bad

Ribupr

Even the rebel forces respected his bravery and loyalty, The only one that wanted him dead was Roose Bolton, IIRC.

it must be eating him up that he was a coward. to most of us it may not seem so, but to barristan, he is a coward. im sure of it

Margaery. She's just a pawn of her elders but it just kind of grosses me out how she is going through all these kings. And the idea of her going into her 20s waiting for Tommen to become old enough to get a boner and having kids with him is super creepy. I feel like we need To Catch a Predator:Westeros Edition.

Men don't think like that. If your a 14 year old boy and an 19 year old girl wants you you go for it. Reverse the genders and its creepy.

Note; this does not go for all men. Point is we are horny most of the time.

Men don't think like that. If your a 14 year old boy and an 19 year old girl wants you you go for it. Reverse the genders and its creepy.

Note; this does not go for all men. Point is we are horny most of the time.

I strongly prefer my scenario,in which Margaery walks into the throne room and Chris Hanson walks out from behind the Iron Throne. Imho even though Margaery is hot on the show,a 16/17 yr old waiting for... How old is Tommen? Like 8? its still gross. She should go for Loras,then she would have common ground with Cersei. They could be besties,have a spinoff about their wacky antics.

I strongly prefer my scenario,in which Margaery walks into the throne room and Chris Hanson walks out from behind the Iron Throne. Imho even though Margaery is hot on the show,a 16/17 yr old waiting for... How old is Tommen? Like 8? its still gross. She should go for Loras,then she would have common ground with Cersei. They could be besties,have a spinoff about their wacky antics.

Ha! Lol. A 8 year wait is way too much you sick pedophile, why dont you just fuck your brother like a normal person?!?!?

Ha! Lol. A 8 year wait is way too much you sick pedophile, why dont you just fuck your brother like a normal person?!?!?

They do say "When in Rome,do as the Romans do" and in the palace the last several generations of rulers did their siblings....

Archived