Who you want to die that isn't that bad

Ribupr

Sweetrobin, Areo Hotah, Arianne Martell, Victarion Greyjoy (though I'd argue that he's pretty bad), Selyse (again, pretty awful actually), Daario, Gilly, Tyrion, Jon Snow, Jojen, Jon Connington, Penny, Mance Rayder, the Queen of Thorns, and Tommen (for plot development, I love the little guy). I think that's everyone. Valar Morghulis.

Margaery. She's just a pawn of her elders but it just kind of grosses me out how she is going through all these kings. And the idea of her going into her 20s waiting for Tommen to become old enough to get a boner and having kids with him is super creepy. I feel like we need To Catch a Predator:Westeros Edition.

Seven Hells!! One of funniest posts in a while. Nicely done.

As for mine

Selmy: I think its obvious he will

Arya: Just dont feel, she can ever come back from the dark road, she has traveled. She will never be whole again. It will be gut wrenching if she dies

Jon and Jamie: These two will hurt me the most. Jon especially. Both will die the ultimate hero's death.

Aero Hotah, Brienne of Tarth, and Victarion Greyjoy. Wrap up a few storylines cut down on POVs moving forward.

I Think Victarion has a role to play yet + his new found love for R'hllor was an interesting development, I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when he reaches Mereen.

Assuming that he doesn't get killed as soon as he steps foot off his ship, which is what usually happens when a secondary character starts to get interesting.

The high septon - too pious for my liking

Duuuude. Hes actually a real buttnut. Id put the High Septon in the "Oh you little shit nibbler!" pile.

As for guys who really arent gnarly who are/should bite it:

Stannis. (come on, stans, you know hes gonna bite it. You know it. Yer just in denial!)

Jojen. D:

The Shavepate. (unless some miracle happens and he ends up as ruler of Meereen...)

Sweetrobin. Oh yeah.

Jon Connington. (well..duh)

Doran Martell. (It pains me to say it because hes my homie, but dude's health is failing and badly.)

Barristan. (If he survives Meereen, an icicle in the seven hells will form.)

Axell Florent. (As ridiculous as he is, hes harmless. But there is a rampaging Wun Wun around at the moment...)

Missandei. (See Barristan for details)

Where has it ever been suggested that Jaime will be with Sansa?

Lots of people on this forum. It's part of the theory with her being the younger, more beautiful queen who takes away everything Cersei holds dear.

Lots of people on this forum. It's part of the theory with her being the younger, more beautiful queen who takes away everything Cersei holds dear.

I don't think people mean that Sansa will end up romantically with Jaime when discussing that theory, but more that Jaime will decide to defend/serve Sansa rather then Cersei.

Also...

Robert Arryn

Barristan Selmy (in a badass way)

Arya...I feel bad, but I figure the POV's gotta get cut somehow, and I don't see any upside in her future story arc. Also, post SoS, I don't like her chapters

I don't think people mean that Sansa will end up romantically with Jaime when discussing that theory, but more that Jaime will decide to defend/serve Sansa rather then Cersei.

Fair enough. I just don't think a happily ever after is right for Jaime.

Tommen and Marcylla, Cercei put crowns on them (I know not Marcylla ... yet) knowing they were imposters, therefore she killed them when she did so, just not instantly. Besides, the Lannisters deserve bad things coming their way.The kids have to die, whether they are cute and likeable or not.

I don't consider sweetrobin very sweet. He is a little shit - always wanting to make people fly out of the moon door. I might enjoy watching his end.

I always pitied Sweetrobin. He's like that because he's a sickly child exposed to awful parenting. Thats why he needed a little Stannis or Tywin fostering to straighten him out. :cool4:

I always pitied Sweetrobin. He's like that because he's a sickly child exposed to awful parenting. Thats why he needed a little Stannis or Tywin fostering to straighten him out. :cool4:

I didn't pity Joffrey for bad parenting. He was a little shit, and I thoroughly enjoyed the Purple Wedding.

ETA: Could you imagine being fostered with Stannis?

Archived