Who you want to die that isn't that bad

Ribupr

I didn't pity Joffrey for bad parenting. He was a little shit, and I thoroughly enjoyed the Purple Wedding.

Robin might be annoying, but I have yet recall him do even an ounce of all the terrible things that Joffrey did.

I agree with Mr. Motte in that I just pity Robin(and Lysa) and hope he lives to the end of the series.

- Aegon

- JonCon (mostly because I'm a germaphobe and he's being a bit cavalier about running around with the plague)

- Robert Arryn (move that plot along)

- all of the Greyjoys but Theon (granted half are "bad")

- Penny,

- Selyse

- Tommen.

Granted there's plenty more characters whose deaths I wouldn't lose sleep over, but these are the ones that spring to mind.

Tommen I hate to say it. but Yes Tommen if he dies the you know what willl hit the fan, So many people will have to chose a side and presumed alliances will crumble.

The Tyrells will have to find an enlightened kingdom so Marg can marry Myrcella.

• 1 month later...

Welp, it might have to go with Sweetrobin. He isn't a terrible kid, and it isn't his fault he is the way he is, but I either just want him to pass away peacefully or somehow manage to grow from his distresses.

I also do like Penny, but her story makes me sad. Again, either just have her die peacefully or happy, or better up her journey.

I know saying "peacefully" sounds like a pipe dream considering the books, but I can hope lol

Oh, and some of the Sand Snakes.

I wouldn't be devasted if Arianne Martell died, to be honest. Unless of course, she actually achieves her potential instead of just looking hot most of the time.Then I would reverse my thinking, and would be fairly content.

Others...definitely Daario, and possibly Tyrion. He was great earlier, but now my views on him changed quite a bit in ADWD.

Does Hizdhar count too? Granted, he is either "not that bad" in comparison to certain others or "really bad" on his own accord, depending on whom you talk to.

:shocked: He's not that bad??

Most sertenly not. Compared to the amount of hate he receives, he's the unsung hero of the story. Let's do a list of his crimes:

• Authorized the killing 20 people at the wedding of his daughter in a manner that broke a tradition.
  • Killed 3,500 troops in a similar way

That's it. Walder ordered the killing of a few thousand people, but how is that so different from Robb marching 5X this number to their doom? He did not want them to die, but he wanted to kill tens of thousands of enemy men, vastly fewer than Walder. Not to mention, when Robb mustered his army it was with the intetion of starting a war; Walder was trying to (and half did) finish one. He saved thousands of Rivermen (and their enemies too) from painful death as the armies of the Reach overran the Trident. His motives don't matter; not really. Nice people just be nice because it makes THEM feel good. Not to mention in the first place he was nice enough to join the losing side in a war against his own grandsons. To rescue his lord who was a bitch to him for at least 14 years, but who knows how much longer.

One last thing: why on earth did he form an army 4000 strong if he was not going to join Edmure during time of the raids across the Red Fork? If 300 men can hold Harrenhal, surly 200 would be plenty to hold the Twins.

Most sertenly not. Compared to the amount of hate he receives, he's the unsung hero of the story. Let's do a list of his crimes:

• Authorized the killing 20 people at the wedding of his daughter in a manner that broke a tradition.
  • Killed 3,500 troops in a similar way

That's it. Walder ordered the killing of a few thousand people, but how is that so different from Robb marching 5X this number to their doom? He did not want them to die, but he wanted to kill tens of thousands of enemy men, vastly fewer than Walder. Not to mention, when Robb mustered his army it was with the intetion of starting a war; Walder was trying to (and half did) finish one. He saved thousands of Rivermen (and their enemies too) from painful death as the armies of the Reach overran the Trident. His motives don't matter; not really. Nice people just be nice because it makes THEM feel good. Not to mention in the first place he was nice enough to join the losing side in a war against his own grandsons. To rescue his lord who was a bitch to him for at least 14 years, but who knows how much longer.

One last thing: why on earth did he form an army 4000 strong if he was not going to join Edmure during time of the raids across the Red Fork? If 300 men can hold Harrenhal, surly 200 would be plenty to hold the Twins.

Well I'm sold...Walder Frey is the real hero of the series.

Archived