Character Progression: Who was your least favourite character at the start, middle and now?

King of Winters

I posted a topic asking people who their favourite character was at the start of AGOT, then the middle of the series (about ASOS), then after ADWD who their favourite character is now.

This is exactly the same but who is your least favourite character from the start of AGOT, the middle of the series and the end of ADWD?

Mine is:

Start: Joffrey Baratheon

Middle: Walder Frey

End/Now: Roose Bolton

I posted a topic asking people who their favourite character was at the start of AGOT, then the middle of the series (about ASOS), then after ADWD who their favourite character is now.

This is exactly the same but who is your least favourite character from the start of AGOT, the middle of the series and the end of ADWD?

Mine is:

Start: Joffrey Baratheon

Middle: Walder Frey

End/Now: Roose Bolton

Same here, atleast Joffery got his just desserts. Walder and Roose will get theirs as well when Winter comes that is.

Least favorite:

Beginning: Cersie. Just seemed rotten from the beginning.

Middle: The entire Frey family: From the Red Wedding on all of them are sneaky and just underhanded.

End: Ramsay Snow/Bolton- He is pure evil. He needs to go down the most horrible way Martin can dream up. No merciful molten pots of gold, but a true, horrible, screaming death.

Same here, atleast Joffery got his just desserts. Walder and Roose will get theirs as well when Winter comes that is.

I'm just waiting for the day Stannis marches into Winterfell to teach Roose a lesson and the Red Wedding 2.0 for Walder Frey :D.

A lot of these are just the bad guys. I don't mind the baddies as long as they're interesting or are part of interesting stories.

At the beginning my least favourite character was the airhead Sansa. I didn't know what world she lived in but it didn't seem like the same one as anyone else. But she grew on me as she hardened, especially as she became Allayne.

The one who diminshed as I read was Shae, who I simply found dull, and didn't understand Tyrion's attraction to her as opposed to any of the other whores he'd been with post Tysha.

Again, the one at the end is the one at the beginning... But since some of them are dead, we can argue that GRRM is giving us always someone to hate

Beginning it was Joffrey, middle Walder Frey, and he still holds the title, and for the end, Ramsay...

Beginning it was Joffrey, middle Walder Frey, and he still holds the title, and for the end, Ramsay...

Just so every doesn't think I like Ramsay, I do hate him, it's just Roose killing Robb, for me, is what makes him my least favourite character at the end/now. It would probably be Roose/Ramsay for the end/now.

I'm just waiting for the day Stannis marches into Winterfell to teach Roose a lesson and the Red Wedding 2.0 for Walder Frey :D.

Stannis will be the bane of House Bolton, it is known.

Im hoping that the Blackfish or UnCat says this line as they stab Walder Frey, "The Young Wolf( or Catelyn Stark) sends his regards" Walder Frey says his last heh as he breaths his last breath.

Stannis will be the bane of House Bolton, it is known.

Im hoping that the Blackfish or UnCat says this line as they stab Walder Frey, "The Young Wolf( or Catelyn Stark) sends his regards" Walder Frey says his last heh as he breaths his last breath.

I'm hoping that UnCat is hooded when she goes up to Walder, after the massacre, and he doesn't know it's her, then UnCat reveals herself and then says something like, "the Starks sent their regards" and cuts his throat.

After AGoT: Sansa Stark

After ACoK: Theon Greyjoy

After ASoS: Walder Frey

After AFfC: Aeron Greyjoy

After ADwD: Ramsey Snow

Theon and Sansa have made huge comebacks though, Sansa is one of my favorites in AFfC/ADwD. I was pissed when she wasn't in the latter part of ADwD.

Just so every doesn't think I like Ramsay, I do hate him, it's just Roose killing Robb, for me, is what makes him my least favourite character at the end/now. It would probably be Roose/Ramsay for the end/now.

I think that Roose is such pathetic loser. I mean, he killed Robb, but before that Tywin screwed him by marrying Tyrion to Sansa. If Robb isn't dead, I would laugh to that stupidity...

Archived