Character Progression: Who was your least favourite character at the start, middle and now?

King of Winters

End/Now: Roose Bolton

Read my signature and accept your mistake. It is humanly impossible to dislike Roose Bolton or Victarion Greyjoy, and any argument stating otherwise is automatically wrong and will be laughed at by the Roose-stan and Vic-stan master race.

Read my signature and accept your mistake.

You need to add another kind of ASOIAF fan: Those who hate Roose for killing the King in the North, Robb Stark, and betraying The North!

Bran . . . Bran . . . Bran.

Aww.

And this Bolton hate! For shame, you guys. For shame.

I'm not going to include obvious villains, because that sort of takes the fun out of it.

Beginning: Arya (but I've since seen the light, and she's probably in my top 5 now)

Middle: Tyrion

End: Tyrion, Dany

Why do you hate nice people? :(

Bran I felt was simply boring - going on about the three eyed crow for ages - nothing really interesting happening until they leave Winterfell. In ADWD I liked Bran.

Jon, mostly because the "at the wall" storyline is my least favourite.

Jon/Sam for the same reasons.

At the start: Bran (boring...)

In the middle: Gregor, Joffrey

Now: Jorah (seriousy, punching Tyrion in the face for a joke ? Not cool, man, not cool), Bran (again boring, sorry)

Now: Jorah (seriousy, punching Tyrion in the face for a joke ? Not cool, man, not cool), Bran (again boring, sorry)

I thought Bran's storyline got more interesting in ADWD going further Beyond The Wall and then meeting Blodraven.

Archived