The Iron Throne as GRRM Pictured It

Broken Fox

I love GRRM, but sometimes he seems to have a real problem with scale. That throne, like the wall and the size of the continents, is bordering on the ridiculous. It looks awesome, though.

Can you imagine Robert's fat ass climbing those steps to sit on it?

I love GRRM, but sometimes he seems to have a real problem with scale. That throne, like the wall and the size of the continents, is bordering on the ridiculous. It looks awesome, though.

Can you imagine Robert's fat ass climbing those steps to sit on it?

I agree with the throne and the size of the continents, but what's wrong with the wall?

This Throne looks really good. Now I understand why everyone wants it. It makes you look like a complete badass sitting on it.

if a little shit like Joff looked badass on it

imagine how The Ned looked

I agree with the throne and the size of the continents, but what's wrong with the wall?

The size of the wall is something that GRRM specifically said he wished he had made smaller once HBO started GoT because it just felt ridiculous seeing them trying to visually depict a wall 700ft high, and it also raises questions about why Westerosi society can't do other things if they have the engineering/magical ability to build that. I don't see why the continent sizing is ridiculous? Land masses are big generally speaking, like, really big.

Archived