The Taxman

Val

Arianne

Marg Tyrell

Cercei

Lyanna

Sansa

Dany

I know there are probably several others but just for convenience sakes lets just choose from this list since these women are the most pertinent to the story right now...

Lyanna caused a war and had Rhaegar after her.

Val... anytime she is mentioned in the book they talk about her looks. She has a great personality too.

Cercei... apparently she was the prettiest back in her prime

Sansa the younger more beautiful queen to push Cersei down.

Dany... she looks good in the show.

I'm going to have to go with Arianne. From the books description I have no doubt Arianne has the best body.

Half the people on this list aren't queens. Anyway, if you wanna do a hot-or-not for the characters of Westeros, why not be equitable and give both genders a shot?

On-topic: my preferences swing mostly in the direction of Val and Arianne, but beauty itself is fairly subjective, so I doubt you can really come up with an equal, uniform answer.

Sansa, she will not be crowned or claimed Queen of the North, no way, Rickon will be back and most people think Jon was legitimized. Sansa will be Aegon's Queen. Also, Joff's death, she was involved, innocently but her purple headress that LF gave to Dontos to give to her, was the vessel of the poison that The Queen of Thorns obtained when she "straightened" it on Sansa's head. Either she or Margeary placed it in the Gobblet.

Margeary is not referred to as beautiful but Sansa is remarked as such time and time again. Even her own mother said she is more beautiful than she was at her age. Cat was known to be a great beauty.

Sansa, she will not be crowned or claimed Queen of the North, no way, Rickon will be back and most people think Jon was legitimized. Sansa will be Aegon's Queen. Also, Joff's death, she was involved, innocently but her purple headress that LF gave to Dontos to give to her, was the vessel of the poison that The Queen of Thorns obtained when she "straightened" it on Sansa's head. Either she or Margeary placed it in the Gobblet.

Margeary is not referred to as beautiful but Sansa is remarked as such time and time again. Even her own mother said she is more beautiful than she was at her age. Cat was known to be a great beauty.

:agree:

Val

Arianne

Marg Tyrell

Cercei

Lyanna

Sansa

Dany

There are only three queens cercei, marg and Dany, marg is described as pretty by other POV characters not beautiful, cercei is considered one of the most beautiful women in westeros but she's ageing which she hates and Dany is described as the most beautiful woman in the world, she has obviously the Targ look and they were said to be beautiful beyond compare.

Archived