NFL Thread: Arrest Season Continues

sperry

yea week 1 Cowboys vs Giants and Eagles vs Redskins... gotta love the toughest division in football.

i am a new guy to this thread but i would like to have an official asoiaf.westeros.org fantasy league against good competition. my vision is to have this thing going until the final book comes out so we could have a couple years to compete. if any of the long time posters are interested let me know...

I love optimism...

NFC North's got nothing on the NFC West.

I dunno, I still regard the Cardinals and Rams as bottom dwellers to average at best. Though either could take a major step up this year, neither can compete with the Seahawks or 49ers. In the NFC North any team could walk away with the division. Well, any except the Lions. Hahahahaha, Lions.

I concur. The Rams are (maybe) better than the Lions, the Cards are better than the Vikings, the 49'ers and Seahawks shit on the Packers and Bears.

No one shits on the Bears but the Bears! And the Packers. Goddamned Packers.

But Cards better than the Vikings? I don't see that at all. I hate the Vikings and want them to suffer horribly, but they were a playoff team that only got better this off-season. The Cardinals are a defense, Larry Fitzgerald and not much else.

So reading between the lines of what I have seen reported, was Vaughn Miller going to test positive for marijuana and knocked over his own sample "accidentally."

Is that really it? That makes sense.

Marijuana? 6 games.

PEDs? 4 games.

Is that really it? That makes sense.

Marijuana? 6 games.

PEDs? 4 games.

He would have gotten 4 games but something happened during this whole thing, possibly another positive test or some kind of contamination/dillution, that caused them to jack up the suspension. Word was they were even considering 8-16 game suspension. This isn't his first offense.

ETA: Ian Rapoport is reporting that he confirmed that Von Miller is in Stage 3 of the NFL's drug policy. Next violation is a minimum 1 year suspension.

Archived