GOODKIND III

Werthead

Glad to hear it MG, thats what I'm here for. And now, the Mad Moose presents: The Terry Goodkind Quote of the Day.

Princess Violet glared at him. "My mother says that Confessor Kahlan will come back and that we'll have a surprise for her the next time she comes here. I just want you to know because my mother said you'll be dead by then. My mother says I get to decide what to do to her. First, I'm going to cut off her hair. " Her hands were in fists, her face red. "Then i'm going to let all the guards rape her, every one! Then I'm going to put her in the dungeon for a few years so they'll have someone to play with! Then when I get tired of hurting her, I'll have her head chopped off and put it on a pole where I can watch it rot!"

Richard actually felt sorry for the little Princess. The sadness for her came over him in a wave. At that feeling, he was surprised to feel the thing in him that had come awake rise up.

Princess Violet squeezed her eyes shut, stuck her tongue out far as she could.

It was like a red flag.

The strength of the awakened power exploded through him.

He could feel her jaw shattter like a crystal goblet on a stone floor when his boot came up under it. The impact of the blow lifted the Princess into the air. Her own teeth severed her tongue before they, too, shattered. She landed on her back, a good distance away, trying to scream through the gushing blood.

~Terry Goodkind, Wizards First Rule.

Oh Richard, you're my hero!

euhm... what 'thing'? :o

You know, the thing, that thing he's got. THE THING!!!! It's a very important thing of Richards, full of important thingyness. Well, whatever the "thing" is, it gives him the power to beat the living shit out of 8 year old girls.

...I thought that was in the mornings...

Or the thing is a betrayal of his pedophiliac tendencies....

True. I guess he could just be getting a "rise" out of being punished by a little girl. He kicks her in the mouth out of shame.

He could feel her jaw shattter like a crystal goblet on a stone floor when his boot came up under it. The impact of the blow lifted the Princess into the air. Her own teeth severed her tongue before they, too, shattered. She landed on her back, a good distance away, trying to scream through the gushing blood.

~Terry Goodkind, Wizards First Rule.

Richard is going to make a great father some day.

True. I guess he could just be getting a "rise" out of being punished by a little girl. He kicks her in the mouth out of shame.

Or, knowing Goodkind, it must be some gory lolita fetish...

Richard is going to make a great father some day

I'm sure he will. :D

Makes you wonder (and worry) if Terry has any kids. Poor little bastards.

Oh God! I have never thought about that before. We can only pray that he has no children and is actually physically incapable of having children. We already know that he is mentally incapable of having kids.

If he does have kids.....poor little bastards.

For the good of the world....we need to stop Goodkinds genes from spreading! Any ideas?

Damn you mad moose, I'm starting to dig Terry, everything he writes seems to be comedy gold. Surely this cannot be unintentional... I mean, "the concept of a chicken that was not a chicken" or awakening, his thing rising, only to beat the snot out of a kid?

I cannot even try to imagine the scene without laughing :lmao:

Archived