Saddest Moment to You in ASOIAF ?

Jose Stark

Simple..... What moment broke you down te most?

Ned dying?

Robb dying

Catelyn being alive?

U choose.......

Personally "here comes... Here comes the KING OF THE NORTH" Robb dying was bad enough but Greywinds head being cut off and joining both was especially cruel and a sad ending when u realize that Robbs bones will never make it to Winderfell to rest with the rest of the Starks

“We’ll go back to the cave,” he said. “You’re not going to die, Ygritte. You’re not.”

“Oh.” Ygritte cupped his cheek with her hand. “You know nothing, Jon Snow,” she sighed, dying.

:crying:

reading this

“It hurts so much, she thought. Our children, Ned, all our sweet babes. Rickon, Bran, Arya, Sansa, Robb… Robb… please, Ned, please, make it stop, make it stop hurting… The white tears and the red ones ran together until her face was torn and tattered, the face that Ned had loved. Catelyn Stark raised her hands and watched the blood run down her long fingers, over her wrists, beneath the sleeves of her gown. Slow red worms crawled along her arms and under her clothes. It tickles. That made her laugh until she screamed. “Mad,” someone said, “she’s lost her wits,” and someone else said, “Make an end,” and a hand grabbed her scalp just as she’d done with Jinglebell, and she thought, No, don’t, don’t cut my hair, Ned loves my hair. Then the steel was at her throat, and its bite was red and cold.— Catelyn Stark”

Catelyn being alive?

How about :Catelyn living to see her husband and all her children meet their ends while losing both of the homes she knew, and yet not even death has ended her suffering.

Unlike the one in the op, this is a tragedy.

How about :Catelyn living to see her husband and all her children meet their ends while losing both of the homes she knew, and yet not even death has ended her suffering.

Im sorry but I despise lady Catelyn Stark so her being alive after being killed was kinda aad to me.... But thats an opinion

Im sorry but I despise lady Catelyn Stark so her being alive after being killed was kinda aad to me.... But thats an opinion

The death of Catelyn, Dacey Mormont and the Smalljon was by far the most heartbreaking moment in the series for me. Robb's death didn't faze me as much as you'd expect, but I really cared about Catelyn, she was one of my favorite characters. And Dacey and the Smalljon's sacrifice was tragic as well.

A non-death sad moment was Arya resorting to throwing rocks at Nymeria, and hitting her, to scare her off and saving her life.

Yes. That was a heartbreaker. If I could be granted one small bit of fairytale ending in this series it would be to have them reunited.

Archived