Saddest Moment to You in ASOIAF ?

Jose Stark

Simple..... What moment broke you down te most?

Catelyn being alive?

Personally "here comes... Here comes the KING OF THE NORTH" Robb dying was bad enough but Greywinds head being cut off and joining both was especially cruel and a sad ending when u realize that Robbs bones will never make it to Winderfell to rest with the rest of the Starks

HAHAHA that^^ But in all seriousness Lady's death and Greywinds deaths were the saddest for me i hate it when animals dye they all just seem so innocent to me despite Greywind killing many people ha

Grey Wind in the books fighting and howling all the way to the Twins, desperately trying to warn Robb but he would not pay attention. He thought that Bran and Rickon's wolves let them down and he had lost faith in Greywind. You knew something bad was going to happen and it did.

Elia Martells story... When Oberyn and the Mountain were fighting and he says something like 'if you die before you say her name ser, I will chase you through all seven hells' that really made me well up! So much emotion!

I think the training of the unsullied is up there too.

Jeyne Pool :( the fact she ended up in a bbrothel was sad enough and funnily enough was the one thing that made me truly hate Littlefinger but then..well we all know the rest.

Oh God there are so many!

aDwD

And Robb. Robb who had been more a brother to Theon than any son born of Balon Greyjoy's loins. Murdered at the Red Wedding, butchered by the Freys. I should have been with him, where was I? I should have died with him.

GoT

Theon: Am I your brother, now and always?

Robb: Now and always.

Along with Ned's death, and basically the whole storyline of the Starks. Such a tragic family...

:bawl:

Almost all that have been mentioned, no doubt. Would like to add Jon being forced to kill Halfhand and, although not exactly one specific moment, the overall of treatment of Brienne throughout, the constant "wench", all the Renly stuff, the comments about her size/appearance...then to top it all off, Biter gets to munching on her face before being nearly hanged.

Archived