Of the 3 (or 4?) remaining Starks.... Who would you give Winterfell to?

Jose Stark

Lets say the North Gets rid of the boltons and the freys and they are free to choose either Sansa, Arya , Rickon ...... And maybe Jon to take Winterfell (sansa is revealed to be alive in the vale, arya completes her training and returns, rickon returns from Skagos, and Jon survives butbis kicked off the NW)

Who would you like to see rule the North and who should rule the North ergo who has the best claim?

His will hasn't been ratified and its content isn't public knowledge the last i heard....

The will is with Howland Reed and there is probable doubt to believe that the word was spread around the North. See GNC - Great Northern Conspiracy.

I'd like to see it go to Jon, personally. I think he's the best suited for the task right now and the only person in the North who can hope to remotely prepare it for winter and the coming of the Others.

Of course, I'm prepared to be wrong.

I'm also prepare for another 20 pages of arguing over birthrights, inheritance, and how Rickon is totally going to be Lord, duh, because nobody would ever support a legitimized bastard over a trueborn son.

when is anything in westeros a done deal?

Yes, even death isn't final. But this isn't a contest in which the most deserving will win the prize. Robb's will will be respected and obeyed...

The willis with Howland Reed and there is probable doubt to believe that the word was spread around the North. See GNC - Great Northern Conspiracy.

then it's as good as gone, that guy is a black hole

Show your self !!!

The willis with Howland Reed and there is probable doubt to believe that the word was spread around the North. See GNC - Great Northern Conspiracy.

Yes but Again the will needs to be ratified first a d what if wanderly pledges for Rickon.... Starks cant fight Starks..... As far as i know till the will is ratified i think it should go to Rickon

Yes but Again the will needs to be ratified first a d what if wanderly pledges for Rickon.... Starks cant fight Starks..... As far as i know till the will is ratified i think it should go to Rickon

How is will ratified in medieval ages? I mean, as i said there is a doubt Northern lords know much more than it seems...

then it's as good as gone, that guy is a black hole

Show your self !!!

Howland is Chekhov's gun... He will be used when it's needed...

assuming Jon is alive and his NW vows are set aside in one way or another

Yes, assuming that. Jon is alive, and NW is completely ruined. With all foreshadowings of resurrection, Varamyr's POV and the fact that NW will indeed go through hell in the near future, I don't think there will be NW as we know it, or at least in immediate future

Fan theories are not facts until GRRM confirms them, so as of now, Jon is still an unlegitimized bastard, meaning that he has no business being near Winterfell; he doesn't want it, anyway. Bran is a strange and magical tree boy, so I definitely wouldn't give Winterfell to him. Arya's going mad and losing herself so I wouldn't give it to her either and she likely wouldn't want it; she enjoys her freedom too much. Rickon is a small and wild child but I think he could grow up to be a great Lord of Winterfell with the right guidance. As for Sansa, it's the Iron Throne for her. ;)

Archived